June 8th, 2006

Announcement and discussion of music/rhythm game events and tournaments

Moderator: Moderators

XeroCi
Standard
Standard

Post by XeroCi » Mon May 29, 2006 9:11 pm

understandable. I'm syked to see who shows up though.
Owner/Operator/Leader of DDRKokomo. Assistant Leader of DDRKokomo: Arrow Stompers.

CaseyDidder
Administrative Discipline

Post by CaseyDidder » Tue May 30, 2006 9:37 pm

your fuckin retarded dude, no1 is showing up except either me or taqa, not both. Get it through your head, just because 2 people are attempting to be nice to you doesn't mean people are going to show up.

DDRKokomo_Jess
Standard
Standard

Post by DDRKokomo_Jess » Wed May 31, 2006 4:33 pm

The only reason no one else is showing up isn't DDRKokomo's fault Casey, it's yours, so "get that through your head". Oh yes, and, please stop being an ass. See, though you may not think so, we do have people who actually care about it. Maybe if they weren't afraid of the drama, they'd show up.

To everyone else: this isn't directed at you.

Sorry if I come off as rude but I'm sick of the drama that had no reason to start in the first place.

-Jess

The X
Standard
Standard

Post by The X » Wed May 31, 2006 5:19 pm

If you want to eliminate the "Drama", Simple solution:

DON'T RESPOND TO IT!

Do you not realize what's going on here? Casey keeps posting in here in the hopes that it will set one, or all of you off, and the more you respond to it, the more he persists. Everytime you fall for the gimmic, Casey sees it as a victory for 2 reasons.

1. He laughs at this kind of "Drama"

2. He really doesn't give 2 shits what you think about him.

So, if you want the drama stopped, LET IT GO, and don't pay attention to it. Just because he flames you, or anyone else flames you for that matter, doesn't mean you have to be super self-rightous and fight back. You are no better, (in fact, I think you might be worse)than Casey is if you let the arguements persist. This very same thing has been said MANY times in the past, and I find it sad that not everyone has gotten the point.

And THAT is my .02

Also, might I add, I know your previous comment wasn't directed towards me, and I hate the Drama as much as you, but I'm tired of everyone saying they're tired of it and then letting it go on as if they have the right.

Lesson: Learn the REAL problem first, rather than trying to come up with a blind solution.
This post is brought to you by BET...Because it's never too late to desecrate an ethnicity.

XeroCi
Standard
Standard

Post by XeroCi » Wed May 31, 2006 8:23 pm

Drama is a stupid word. Drama is an art form, not people acting retarded to see who has a bigger e-penis.

Anyway, does anyone have a real post to put or should we just lay this entire topic to rest?
Owner/Operator/Leader of DDRKokomo. Assistant Leader of DDRKokomo: Arrow Stompers.

The X
Standard
Standard

Post by The X » Wed May 31, 2006 9:49 pm

Every post I put in here is a real post. It's called freedom of speech.

It's nice to know I can't even try to help out without being jumped on by one of you. :?
This post is brought to you by BET...Because it's never too late to desecrate an ethnicity.

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Wed May 31, 2006 9:52 pm

This is an imaginary post. It is the i of posts.

-Dan

P.S. I hope some of you actually got that...

XeroCi
Standard
Standard

Post by XeroCi » Wed May 31, 2006 11:06 pm

imaginary number i

clever :P
I like your jokes.

TaQa
Standard
Standard

Post by TaQa » Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:32 am

I think that "imaginary number" is a misnomer...seeing how something imaginary doesn't exist...and therefore should not be allowed to be used in the sciences.

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Post by MonMotha » Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:18 am

<post class="pointless">

That's j, thank you very much. i is AC current.

</post>
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.

XeroCi
Standard
Standard

Post by XeroCi » Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:56 pm

really? I could of swore it was i

Pheadra
Standard
Standard

Post by Pheadra » Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:13 pm

XeroCi wrote:really? I could of swore it was i
Yea I wouldnt argue with MonMotha..he is kind of smart in the whole math area...but only kind of smart.....not very.
ImageThe secret to life is, oh look! Something Shiny!Image

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Post by MonMotha » Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:20 pm

That's actually an Electrical Engineering thing. For most people (pure mathematicians included), i is indeed the imaginary constant [= sqrt(-1)]. However, at about the same time all that stuff was coming around, i somehow got designated as current in the electrical world (lowercase usually being AC, with uppercase I usually being DC, but anyway). However, it was quickly found out that complex numbers are extremely useful in Electrical Engineering (mostly due to the Fourier and Laplace transforms and their relationship with complex exponentials and the differential equation models of fundamental passive circuit components), so most Electrical Engineering people tend to use j as the imaginary constant.

Of course, in Computer Science, those letters take on different meanings. i, j, and k are the conventional one-letter iterators for use in tightly nested loops, used in that order.

</offtopic>
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:51 pm

MonMotha wrote:That's actually an Electrical Engineering thing. For most people (pure mathematicians included), i is indeed the imaginary constant [= sqrt(-1)]. However, at about the same time all that stuff was coming around, i somehow got designated as current in the electrical world (lowercase usually being AC, with uppercase I usually being DC, but anyway). However, it was quickly found out that complex numbers are extremely useful in Electrical Engineering (mostly due to the Fourier and Laplace transforms and their relationship with complex exponentials and the differential equation models of fundamental passive circuit components), so most Electrical Engineering people tend to use j as the imaginary constant.

Of course, in Computer Science, those letters take on different meanings. i, j, and k are the conventional one-letter iterators for use in tightly nested loops, used in that order.

</offtopic>
*Respectometer rising*

-Dan

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:58 pm

MonMotha wrote:That's actually an Electrical Engineering thing. For most people (pure mathematicians included), i is indeed the imaginary constant [= sqrt(-1)]. However, at about the same time all that stuff was coming around, i somehow got designated as current in the electrical world (lowercase usually being AC, with uppercase I usually being DC, but anyway). However, it was quickly found out that complex numbers are extremely useful in Electrical Engineering (mostly due to the Fourier and Laplace transforms and their relationship with complex exponentials and the differential equation models of fundamental passive circuit components), so most Electrical Engineering people tend to use j as the imaginary constant.

</offtopic>
*changes pants*