Post by Dyme » Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:43 am

i thought stunna didnt play anymore... lol
Team KIMO represent!

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:40 am

So...
Basically (I don't mean to insult, just pointing this out), as much as you guys tried to assure us that a lot of people were going to show up and the prize money was going to be at least $100, and as much as we kept saying no way, we were right. So, next time, believe us. Because we can tell when these things are about to happen.
Best things for next time:
1. ON WEEKEND
2. ADVERTISE FURTHER AHEAD OF TIME (you've already done this amply for the December tourney)
3. DON'T ARGUE WITH PEOPLE WHO KNOW HOW TO RUN TOURNAMENTS, THEY'RE TRYING TO HELP
4. DON'T CHARGE A FIXED RATE SO HIGH AND USE PREDETERMINED SONGS; LET PLAYERS PICK SONGS AND PAY AS THEY GO

-Dan

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:16 pm

hey kokomo people, guess what, casey won your tourny. hahahahahha. he came in and said he was dj stunna. ahahahhhhaha wow
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:27 pm

Seriously?

-Dan

P.S. Cuz that would be funny as HELL!

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:29 pm

I know, When casey told me I was bawling hahaha
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

Dyme
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Dyme » Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:47 pm

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!
Team KIMO represent!

UnLiMiTeDmAxX
Standard
Standard

Post by UnLiMiTeDmAxX » Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:29 pm

Shit, I laughed when I read that stunna won the tourney. This'll be some funny shit for the weekend.
ImageImage
ImageImage

XeroCi
Standard
Standard

Post by XeroCi » Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:53 pm

I figured as much
Congrats Casey for winning, then. You were a blast to have out here. But as much as I try to be nice to you, you don't repay with much. Good idenity theft, we found pictures of dj stunna, and he looks alot like you. Incredible likeness. Thanks for coming out, and I hope you had fun.

But Casey doesn't seem like the person to dress like an emo kid. That cracks me up now that I know it was him.

P.S. He isn't any better personallity-wise in person. He still insulted everyone pointlessly. And the raceway staff was about to kick him out because of his attitude. They overheard some of his comments. They don't want him at the next one. but whatever.

I lost some respect for TaQa for going along with it, though. But congrats to both of you.
Owner/Operator/Leader of DDRKokomo. Assistant Leader of DDRKokomo: Arrow Stompers.

DDRKokomo_Jess
Standard
Standard

Post by DDRKokomo_Jess » Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:58 pm

So you know, Casey, we wouldn't have kicked you out. We figured it was you until you lied. I was impressed. Congrats.

XeroCi
Standard
Standard

Post by XeroCi » Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:02 pm

Heh.. i dunno. I'm losing it right now. I just don't see how someones life could be so boring that they'd come down and pointlessly pose as a legendary player, when he himself is good, and take a low amount of money compared to the gas money and stuff you did to get down here.

lol. This is just now striking me as hilarious. I thought it was funny enough that stunna could of been wasting his time, but man. lol... but still, congrats at winning the money. What did you buy with it? lunch?

See you next time if the raceway lets you come back. The girl who was working told me she was about - this close to kicking him out. It was fun, though.

btw. Calvin was extremely close to beating him (for Calvin), a good player should be able to play on all kinds of pads, ya know.
Owner/Operator/Leader of DDRKokomo. Assistant Leader of DDRKokomo: Arrow Stompers.

Kasey@DDRKokomo
Light
Light

Post by Kasey@DDRKokomo » Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:25 pm

Potter wrote:hey kokomo people, guess what, casey won your tourny. hahahahahha. he came in and said he was dj stunna. ahahahhhhaha wow
Actually I find that quite funny.
dance1005 wrote:4. DON'T CHARGE A FIXED RATE SO HIGH AND USE PREDETERMINED SONGS; LET PLAYERS PICK SONGS AND PAY AS THEY GO

-Dan
What do you exaactly mean by: Pal as they go?
Like charge them for everysong they play in the tournament? That doesnt make a whole lot of sense. but then again. Some of you know better than me so. Please explain/
Kasey@DDRKokomo
-Team Manager
-Tournament Supervisor
-Team Founder

XxJennaxX
Standard
Standard

Post by XxJennaxX » Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:15 pm

Wow, you Kokomo people have absolutely no clue about how tame Casey was at the tourney. He hardly even talked to you people and made very very few derogatory comments, which were mostly directed toward the small turnout. Consider yourselves lucky b/c he went very easy on you guys and behaved himself quite well considering he is usually very cocky at other tournaments. And kicking him out over the comments he made [which were quite minor] would had been so lame b/c he is normally as cocky and blunt IRL as he is on here. I'm really thinking you guys are being crybabies b/c Casey was being incredibly quiet unlike most of the time but then again, you guys really don't know who he really is at other tourneys.
"I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies."

CaseyDidder
Administrative Discipline

Post by CaseyDidder » Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:46 pm

okok where to start, I tried to NOT respond but tis shit like this that just asks to be flamed.

First: the staff was cracking up at you guys, while me and TaQa tried to make the best of a very very shitty situation. In no way were we rude to the staff.

Second: Be glad I said I wasn't who I am because whoever the fat smelly guy was that walked up to me actnig all cocky like I WAS ME wouldn't have helped the situation. Me acting like somebody else actually kept it fun for me, instead of knowing I wasted my time for a half assed tourney run by 14 year olds on a machine that couldn't run worse if it was in a sandbox.

Third: Identity theft of a legend? I've beat him in jus as many if not more tournaments than hes beaten me in.

I made stunna cry from losing to me, infront of 60 or so people
(eastgate reference booya)

Fourth: I didn't insult EVERYONE. Just the ugly blonde guys who were ridiculiously annoying and stupid. Who the fuck bleaches their hair, parts it down the middle, and cuts it with a bowl on their head all in one? HE DID HE DID.

The other guy looked like a horrific version of Jizzon, TaQa said no way, because jizzon is much hotter and cooler.

it was like 2 uglier versions of johnny quest.

ME AND TAQA HAD TO SPLIT THE PRIZE BECAUSE THERE WAS NO WAY FOR US TO HAVE A FAIR MATCH. How the hell is that a tournament? The fag that won standard ONLY WON because of the pad side he was on. YOU FUCKING TOOK MONEY OUT OF THE HEAVY BRACKET TO GIVE TO THE 1 GUY WHO ENTERED LIGHT 20$. SERIOUSLY.

Also Calvin was no where near beating me, your shitty pads made me not only get 11 greats on HFAM, but he getting 42 to my 11 is NO WHERE NEAR CLOSE. Ask Shannon what I usually get on it since we play it against each other in every tournament. 2-3 AVERAGE.

Your shitty pads made me get 7 greats to Calvin's 25 on summer love, a song I can AAA everytime on Gameworks's pads.

The first song I don't remember, but teh spread was the same, me very few greats calvin a shitload. He was an average, ok player. Jus about every player though at gameworks would have beat him. Including Frazzle Dazzle

so lets get a few things straight.

1.DJ stunna and I are different eras. I've beaten him more than hes beaten me.
2. I was incredibly nice to you guys, trust me.
3. worst tournament ever
4. you all should jsut quit playing
5. calvin was no where near my level, but at least he has some hope unlike the rest of you.
6. potter coulda won this tournament.
7. emo kid? how does a 90$ locoste polo and 80$ af jeans consist of emo? Don't judge because my hair is silky and sexy, and flows like golden sun rays.

wooooooooooooo good 1 post of the day.

edit: oh yah, their machine made me feel like i was deaf, as it was soooooooo quiet, and the pad was literally against the cabinet, which threw off my cordination many times haha.

fuckin noobs.
Last edited by CaseyDidder on Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:57 pm

CaseyDidder wrote:Don't judge because my hair is silky and sexy, and flows like golden sun rays.

hahahahha. How is he still on discipline? this is better than comedy central. hahah

Dyme
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Dyme » Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:59 pm

any AAA's during the tourney?
Team KIMO represent!