Blazin' The Floor 3 Dec. 20th

Announcement and discussion of music/rhythm game events and tournaments

Moderator: Moderators

onULego
Light
Light

Blazin' The Floor 3 Dec. 20th

Post by onULego » Fri Dec 16, 2005 3:43 am

For the record, yes I know this is a late tournament, so I'm banking on winter break to effect this one lol... That said, here is the below info.

-Address of LB is as follows:
Lazer Blaze
4121 Shelbyville Road
Louisville, KY 40207
502-895-3462

-Tournament is on Tuesday, December 20th. Opening, Registration, and warm-up practice starts at 1:00 pm, tournament(s) start at 2:00 pm. Don't arrive at the very last second, especially if you live in Louisville as I want to get this started quickly. f you are late, you are at my decision on whether you are allowed entry. Best Idea: Don't be late. In the event you are aware you are going to be late due to complications (traffic, work, act of god, etc..), please call that number and ask for Jesse or Uno.

-Entry fee is $12

-Standard and Heavy Divisions. Standard is single elim. Heavy is double. Brackets will be random seeding due to obvious time limitations.

-Prize Distribution is, again, pending. It will most likely be 30%/20%/10% (1st, 2nd, 3rd).

-Speed Mods are Legal, turn mods and little are not, solo must be agreed
on by both parties.

-Songs will be scored on (P x 2) + Great + O.K. - Miss. First person to win 2 songs, wins.

-In the event of a tie, both players receive a point. In the result of a second tie in a row, songs will be played on random shuffle (similar to third round) until one player beats the other.

-Pad misses happen. Doesn't matter on what machine. The best you can do is work through them. If a pad miss happens, the miss will stand. Let's face it, a miss is worth MINUS ONE POINT from your PA Score. It's not the end of the world folks. Occasionally one point does make or break a match, but not often. Any misses will stand.

-I (or one of my trusted helpers, if any, during this event) will flip a coin on who picks first song. Same with Initial Pad Choice. This Switch to the coin losers on the second song.

-In the event of a third song, song will be played on random shuffle.

-In the event of random song carrying challenge or oni steps in addition to heavy, a coin will be flipped to decide which one is played.

-Finally, for the random song, a coin will be flipped in the air. Winner can choose to switch pads or stay as is.

-Loser's bracket will be played under sudden death rules. One Song, Random (no shuffle). Winner Advances.

-If for some reason you must leave the facility for a short period of time, be it for food or restroom, please let me know in advance so I can skip over your match. Failure of notification will result in disqualification.

-Each song can only be picked once during the tournament. In the event you pick random, you will lose the right to pick whatever song pops up. You pick random at your own risk. (Ex: Someone picking random and getting Cartoon Heroes.)

-If for some insane reason you decide to stop playing a song, half-ass a song, etc.. you are allowed to purposely drop a song. However, be aware of the obvious risk that you are now down a point. However, for those who don't want to risk losing energy over a hard 9 or 10....

-Most of all: Have Fun!

With the exception of the last rule, these rules are subject to change. Updates will be posted from now until the day before the tourney. Any questions or emails can be directed to lbddr@yahoo.com

Jesse "Uno"

CaseyDidder
Administrative Discipline

Post by CaseyDidder » Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:02 am

heh another worthless ky tourney, i heard how you guys like to try and rig it up so outsider's can't win. To bad you guy's can't play fair with people better than you.

onULego
Light
Light

Post by onULego » Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:46 am

CaseyDidder wrote:heh another worthless ky tourney, i heard how you guys like to try and rig it up so outsider's can't win. To bad you guy's can't play fair with people better than you.
Which is exactly why the one time Pat was down here, he won.

But yeah, you're right. We rig it big time. Totally.

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:54 pm

=D

onULego
Light
Light

Post by onULego » Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:22 pm

Results:

1st. Bobbie from E-Ville
2nd. Thomas
3rd. Drano

FLAKK
Heavy
Heavy

Post by FLAKK » Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:34 pm

Thomas needs to step it up. Louisville needs to stay at top. :)
Yea, I'm like Mother Teresa, except I pwn.

LiLTT
Standard
Standard

Post by LiLTT » Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:37 am

FLAKK wrote:Thomas needs to step it up. Louisville needs to stay at top. :)
sorry, I dont really play anymore beside tourneys :P

UnLiMiTeDmAxX
Standard
Standard

Post by UnLiMiTeDmAxX » Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:32 pm

LiLTT wrote:
thats my excuse, use your own :roll:
ImageImage
ImageImage

LiLTT
Standard
Standard

Post by LiLTT » Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:55 pm

UnLiMiTeDmAxX wrote:
LiLTT wrote:
you still play, you just sumbited scores like three days ago

mexican ninja
Heavy
Heavy

Post by mexican ninja » Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:36 pm

UnLiMiTeDmAxX wrote:
LiLTT wrote:
LIES.

You're just mad cause I'm better than you at Pump.