Standard
Standard

Post by RyogAkari » Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:28 pm

probably an ignition.

RyogAkari
Standard
Standard

Post by RyogAkari » Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:19 pm

Red Octane just upped their sponsorship!!!

We are now recieving from them:

2 Red Octane Ignition Pads
1 copy of ITG for PS2
2 Red Octane t-shirts

This is definetely turning into a tournament not to miss!

Because of the upped sponsorship, both first and second place of each tournament will get their choice of prizes instead of just first place.

Thanks Red Octane!!

RyogAkari
Standard
Standard

Post by RyogAkari » Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:02 am

I recieved the Red Octane sponsorship and it was as promised. This tournament is looking hawt.

I forgot to mention that people are more than welcom to crash at our house after the tourney. I heard from the KY administrator today that Evansville will be taking us up on that offer and Unlimited and Fluffy and everyone else is welcome to come as well!

***WILLIS***
Standard
Standard

Post by ***WILLIS*** » Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:55 pm

Ill see if i can go. Who knows i might be able to pull sumthin outa my ass....

RyogAkari
Standard
Standard

Post by RyogAkari » Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:33 pm

Just a reminder. This tourney is right around the corner and I hope those that are able to are considering coming!

We will be having a party at my place afterwards for people to stay over and crash at, and I think a few people will be going to the ITG2 machine afterwards as well.

We also have many more prizes that are not listed (since people are donating them) so your chance of getting some cool stuff is on the rise!

I'm deep in preperation for it at the moment (making cards for song selection and making raffle tickets).

This tourney is going to kick ass and it won't be something to miss. Come one, come all!

RyogAkari
Standard
Standard

Post by RyogAkari » Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:56 pm

Thank you to all of you in indiana that drove down and showed up for the tournament! Except for a few mishaps it was an absolute blast.

Crysis from kyddr was kind enough to take some pictures of the tournament. They are open for free distribution. If you have taken pictures please post them for our documentation. You can find his pictures at:
http://photobucket.com/albums/b281/Crys ... ournament/

Thank you once again!