We clearly all need these for our desks at work

beatmania, beatmaniaIIDX, beatmania III

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 5642
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2004 10:26 am
Location: The Ho-House

We clearly all need these for our desks at work

Post by Ho » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:33 pm

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beatmania-IIDX- ... 20eabe0194

Super, extra work appropriate!

Be sure you scroll down and get the details on the wrist rest feature.
Image

User avatar
Merk
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland
Posts: 8220
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:33 am
Location: Bloomington / Ft. Wayne
Contact:

Re: We clearly all need these for our desks at work

Post by Merk » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:43 pm

God damn it Nippon
Image

User avatar
Amp Divorax
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 2922
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:34 pm
Location: Near some arcade place that has the same initials as Drum and Bass

Re: We clearly all need these for our desks at work

Post by Amp Divorax » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:26 pm

Well, at least we know that so long as they are busy making weird shit like this we definitely know that they aren't up to anything nefarious.
Memorable 2016 quotes:
Ho wrote:You can break arcade games and I will fix YOU!

User avatar
Riot
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 5373
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:58 pm

Re: We clearly all need these for our desks at work

Post by Riot » Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:13 pm

Amp Divorax wrote:Well, at least we know that so long as they are busy making weird shit like this we definitely know that they aren't up to anything nefarious.
Are you saying that this isn't nefarious?

Image
Image

User avatar
Amp Divorax
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 2922
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:34 pm
Location: Near some arcade place that has the same initials as Drum and Bass

Re: We clearly all need these for our desks at work

Post by Amp Divorax » Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:11 am

Riot wrote:
Amp Divorax wrote:Well, at least we know that so long as they are busy making weird shit like this we definitely know that they aren't up to anything nefarious.
Are you saying that this isn't nefarious?

Image
Well, there was a time when they were doing far worse, but in the words of Faulty Towers....

Image
Memorable 2016 quotes:
Ho wrote:You can break arcade games and I will fix YOU!

Post Reply