beatmania, beatmaniaIIDX, beatmania III

Moderator: Moderators

Amp Divorax
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Near some arcade place that has the same initials as Drum and Bass

Post by Amp Divorax » Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:50 am

OMFG yet another doublepost!

Footage of all the console exclusive songs have been put on Konami's official DistorteD site at http://www.konami.jp/bemani/bm2dx/gs/13 ... ns_02.html.

Sadly, there's no footage of Attack The Music or Super Highway. (Two of the anniversary songs and also 2 of Amp's favorite old-skool Bemani songs.)

Song coverage update:

The collaborations were just about dead on with how I thought they would end up.

Bleeding Luv ~Immorality Act~: Ok, why in the hell are they putting this J-Rock crap in my Beatmania again?

Breathless: This song will probably appeal to Orange Lounge fans. Personally I can't get into it.

Shoot'em All: For IIDX, this is a rather substansial oddity as it really does sound like music that would have came from the 90s Detroit scene. I'll check it out again when the game comes out.

Vanishing Point: DJ Chucky is back! Oh hell yea!

The artist responsible for IceCube Pf.(RX-Ver.S.P.L.) is back with WaterCube Pf.(RX-Ver.S.P.L.). [original name, don't ya think?] I'm hoping it isn't a weirdass notechart like it's predecessor, but from what I saw I'm not looking forward to playing this song.
Memorable 2016 quotes:
Ho wrote:You can break arcade games and I will fix YOU!