Beatmania IIDX AC to test in the US! Oh... My... GOD!!!

beatmania, beatmaniaIIDX, beatmania III

Moderator: Moderators

Dyme
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Dyme » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:18 pm

Ho wrote:
Dyme wrote:Odyssey Fun World in Tinley Park, IL uses theres as a wall. kinda funny. yeah its broke...lol
The machine at the Ft. Wayne Putt-Putt was pretty much a coat rack for quite awhile while it had no monitor.
haha. on a side note, i'll be at BZN Saturday making fun of all the BZN homos. and maybe play some Gold
Team KIMO represent!

BakaOrochi
Korean!
Korean!

Post by BakaOrochi » Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:27 pm

OMG MONTH LATE LOL

Anyway, the new CRT screen is 93485723985729 better than the old official screen. It's smaller yes but it's a HELL of a lot clearer and sharper than the older monitor, which I was told was the whole point of the new CRT monitor. I was also told that the monitors are specially made by Sanyo for these IIDX machines.

When you actually play on the machine, the size isn't an issue. Hell, I forgot I was playing on a smaller monitor.

Also, there's word that GFdm and IIDX WILL NOT be released in the UK/Europe due to poor industry interest.

As for http://www.ddrehab.net/view.php?p=18
The dude's (Kageyama) the main producer of IIDX (look on the newer IIDX marquee's; where DDR says Yoshihiko Ota, IIDX says Tadao Kageyama), and from what I understand, since it began. Yoshihiko Ota did the same on the other side. I'm pretty sure they knew how sturdy the machine was =P

Amp Divorax
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Near some arcade place that has the same initials as Drum and Bass

Post by Amp Divorax » Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:49 pm

BakaOrochi wrote:OMG MONTH LATE LOL

Anyway, the new CRT screen is 93485723985729 better than the old official screen. It's smaller yes but it's a HELL of a lot clearer and sharper
Wait, I thought Toshiba made the monitors. Well, atleast I'm not alone on preferring the new CRT monitors.
Memorable 2016 quotes:
Ho wrote:You can break arcade games and I will fix YOU!

sam
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Being a burden is great. It's like my... seventh favorite thing to be.

Post by sam » Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:56 pm

where's the machine at? i might have to check it out since i live in chi town now
insert code compile execute return

Amp Divorax
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Near some arcade place that has the same initials as Drum and Bass

Post by Amp Divorax » Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:05 am

The location test ended a few weeks ago so it's not there anymore, they will be getting a IIDX machine when the become available though so you aren't completely out of luck.
Memorable 2016 quotes:
Ho wrote:You can break arcade games and I will fix YOU!