beatmania, beatmaniaIIDX, beatmania III

Moderator: Moderators

Amp Divorax
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Near some arcade place that has the same initials as Drum and Bass

11th Red CS Announced

Post by Amp Divorax » Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:41 pm

This morning 11th Red was made available for Pre-Order from Play Asia and the release date is May 18th. Let the spectulation begin!

Also, Beatmania US has been pushed back to March 28th (my birthday), but a playable demo will be on the April 2006 issue of Playstation Magazine which goes on sale March 6th.
Memorable 2016 quotes:
Ho wrote:You can break arcade games and I will fix YOU!

WhiteDragon
Heavy
Heavy

Re: 11th Red CS Announced

Post by WhiteDragon » Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:45 pm

Amp Divorax wrote:Also, Beatmania US has been pushed back to March 28th (my birthday), but a playable demo will be on the April 2006 issue of Playstation Magazine which goes on sale March 6th.
But will there be a controller included for those of us who don't already have one, as well as the vast majority of people who will get that magazine?
Original Sin wrote:Besides, this is IndyDDR...honestly. What do you expect?

Amp Divorax
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Near some arcade place that has the same initials as Drum and Bass

Post by Amp Divorax » Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:16 am

I have reason to believe they did that demo mainly to try to get some of the people who have been playing the JP releases to start really hyping the game. With the fact that there are only a fraction of songs compared to 11th Red and the bundle version will be the only one available for some time I'm about to not bother with it alltogether. While I should be stoked that Beatmania is finally getting a domestic release, I'm just not happy with how Konami US is handling it. Not only have we had to sit through a 4 month delay, but the decision to only have 25 songs in IIDX form when they could have all 50 songs in both 5 key and 7 key modes does not sit right with me.
Memorable 2016 quotes:
Ho wrote:You can break arcade games and I will fix YOU!