save file help

Moderator: Moderators

save file help

Postby lgolem » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:44 pm

I know this is not really to much about Pop N, but I know majority of the people who do this are pop n/iidx players. I downloaded save files for Pop N Music to unlock everything, well the only device I have is a relatively new (actually looks like the newest) GameShark2 for the PS2. The file formats that it supports is .ps2 only. Any idea if there is a program to convert code breaker (.cbs) to .ps2 or do I have to spend $20 on a code breaker?
User avatar
lgolem
Heavy
 
Posts: 2888
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:45 am
Location: Bloomington

Postby Amp Divorax » Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:31 am

I would suggest Game Save Builder, but I've never heard about a .ps2 format being used for the gameshark.
Memorable 2016 quotes:
Ho wrote:You can break arcade games and I will fix YOU!


Merk wrote:Potter if Citizens United actually gets overturned and not replaced by some equally awful legislation I will suck your dick and take a bunch of selfie snaps whilst doing so.
User avatar
Amp Divorax
Newshound
 
Posts: 2913
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:34 pm
Location: Near some arcade place that has the same initials as Drum and Bass

Postby lgolem » Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:59 am

Amp Divorax wrote:I would suggest Game Save Builder, but I've never heard about a .ps2 format being used for the gameshark.


yeah that doesn't work for me, it converts to a million other formats but one that the new game shark uses, so apparently I have to get a codebreaker.
User avatar
lgolem
Heavy
 
Posts: 2888
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:45 am
Location: Bloomington

Postby Amp Divorax » Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:03 am

Well, either that or Action Replay Max.

I would suggest searching online about converting to that format to see if there are any solutions.
Memorable 2016 quotes:
Ho wrote:You can break arcade games and I will fix YOU!


Merk wrote:Potter if Citizens United actually gets overturned and not replaced by some equally awful legislation I will suck your dick and take a bunch of selfie snaps whilst doing so.
User avatar
Amp Divorax
Newshound
 
Posts: 2913
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:34 pm
Location: Near some arcade place that has the same initials as Drum and Bass

Postby lgolem » Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:25 am

Amp Divorax wrote:I would suggest searching online about converting to that format to see if there are any solutions.


Did many searches, all I could find was Game Save Builder so apparently I have to get another device, but still only $20
User avatar
lgolem
Heavy
 
Posts: 2888
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:45 am
Location: Bloomington

Postby Amp Divorax » Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:18 am

Yea, this is kinda why I don't use gameshark anymore. Besides that if you have ARmax you can use it to launch elf files and put on the independence exploit if you have a fat PStwo.
Memorable 2016 quotes:
Ho wrote:You can break arcade games and I will fix YOU!


Merk wrote:Potter if Citizens United actually gets overturned and not replaced by some equally awful legislation I will suck your dick and take a bunch of selfie snaps whilst doing so.
User avatar
Amp Divorax
Newshound
 
Posts: 2913
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:34 pm
Location: Near some arcade place that has the same initials as Drum and Bass


Return to pop'n music

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron