DrumMania

GuitarFreaks, DrumMania, keyboardmania

Moderator: Moderators

CgSquall
Standard
Standard

DrumMania

Post by CgSquall » Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:49 am

Okay, I really enjoy DrumMania, and havn't played in quite awhile. Which brings up the subject, when does Westside Re-Open? And any news if they would have fixed everything that went wrong with their DrumMania machine over the winter break, or would they just leave it all jerry-rigged?

Oh, and I guess my favorite DrumMania song is Fire(long version) on mid or hard difficulties...anybody else?

Karl
Standard
Standard

Post by Karl » Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:09 am

I'm not bad at drums. We've got a PF 3rd down here at my work. I can S/SS the far majority of Real and A/S majority of the stuff on Expert Real. I don't really play the game seriously, but I can S majority of the songs I like on Expert Real (Across The Nightmare, Liar Liar!, Right On Time, etc.)
The internet is serious buisness, kids.

Yume_Taira
Standard
Standard

Post by Yume_Taira » Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:02 am

^_^ Good game...kinda hard for me, but with enough practice I could get the hang of it...

It's just that I seem to have that "rub your tummy and pat your head" syndrome when I play, because I always want to hit the bass when I'm playing the other stuff...

It's still really fun, though, and I look forward to playing that as well, whenever I can make it back to the Westside.

ShammerS
Standard
Standard

Post by ShammerS » Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:34 am

Drummania, easily my favorite bemani game. If only the machines weren't so rare in this state, other percussion-freaks (no pun intended) might share my passion.

At this year's ACEN i get to defend my title for returning-drummania tourney champ. I'm ecstatic.

The only location I know of in Indy that has Drummania is Westside, and I'm fairly certain that they'll be reopening soon. In preperation for ACEN, you can expect to see alot of myself on the machine down there. Alot.

CaseyDidder
Administrative Discipline

Post by CaseyDidder » Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:48 pm

shammers wrote:Drummania, easily my favorite bemani game. If only the machines weren't so rare in this state, other percussion-freaks (no pun intended) might share my passion.

At this year's ACEN i get to defend my title for returning-drummania tourney champ. I'm ecstatic.

The only location I know of in Indy that has Drummania is Westside, and I'm fairly certain that they'll be reopening soon. In preperation for ACEN, you can expect to see alot of myself on the machine down there. Alot.
your going to have some competition this year :)

ME DAWG

ShammerS
Standard
Standard

Post by ShammerS » Sat Mar 12, 2005 6:22 am

CaseyDidder wrote:
shammers wrote:Drummania, easily my favorite bemani game. If only the machines weren't so rare in this state, other percussion-freaks (no pun intended) might share my passion.

your going to have some competition this year :)

ME DAWG
You don't = competition. lolz

elcuebee
Standard
Standard

Post by elcuebee » Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:50 pm

But I do = competition :twisted:

BakaOrochi
Korean!
Korean!

Post by BakaOrochi » Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:36 am

Alas, last year, the guy who ran the tournament KNEW I hated Primal Soul long with a passion, and chose it on purpose =(

This year, since there was no Namco, there was no PF4th Mix =/

BUT if things go well, there MAY be a DrumMania 10th Mix at Reactor in October (or ACen 2006).

...unfortunately, I'm not sure if things are going well...

elcuebee
Standard
Standard

Post by elcuebee » Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:59 pm

Dyme
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Dyme » Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:57 am

my arcade just recently got a 10th mix. im now addicted to the game.
Team KIMO represent!

ShammerS
Standard
Standard

Post by ShammerS » Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:51 am

Lil Dyme wrote:my arcade just recently got a 10th mix. im now addicted to the game.
Where exactly is your arcade?

Dyme
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Dyme » Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:32 am

ShammerS wrote:
Lil Dyme wrote:my arcade just recently got a 10th mix. im now addicted to the game.
Where exactly is your arcade?
Odyssey Fun World-Tinley Park, IL
Team KIMO represent!

IxI I skate IxI
Standard
Standard

Post by IxI I skate IxI » Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:21 pm

I have a question about Drum Mania. How do you play it? I am an avid drummer and I'm pretty good. Does this game have anything to do with a drumset at all?

thanks

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:34 pm

It's a fun game. I've only played it once though.... I beat the hardest song in the game on my first time playing, but then again, I had the base drum kicker thing turned off so I was just using my hands..... :D

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:18 am

IxI I skate IxI wrote:I have a question about Drum Mania. How do you play it? I am an avid drummer and I'm pretty good. Does this game have anything to do with a drumset at all?

thanks
Look it up on the internet. -.-
It'll be faster than getting a reply here.

http://www.channelbeat.com/products/dru ... eries.html

Read, be enlightened, and look it up yourself next time. n_n Thx.
No more eggs! :D
An actual signature will come soon, I suppose.