yoooooo

Don't be a stranger (or a lurker)...introduce yourself here!

Moderator: Moderators

elcuebee
Standard
Standard

yoooooo

Post by elcuebee » Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:49 pm

For those of you who don't remember me, i'm from california but I visit indiana twice or so a year.

I'm coming up there from june 24th - july 8th

and i'm going to (primarily, probably) go to the one arcade that has Drummania 6th mix, and has gokarts or something like that, the same one I went to last time. (westside?)

Now that I DON'T HAVE A CAST on my arm, I wanna meet up w/some of you and play drummania, hang out, play ddr, you guys can play my edits, etc. or whatever's going on.

XeRo
Standard
Standard

Post by XeRo » Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:22 am

I'd be more than happy to join up with you, but alas...I'm all the way up in the Fort and you'd have to come here to meet me and a whole lot of others from this website. But, welcome anyways! :D

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:57 am

Welcome back...again! :D

I'll definitely make a trip out to Westside to visit. Just be sure to mention what days you'll be there. Typically Fridays after work time are best, but I could probably be coaxed out there on another day as well.

elcuebee
Standard
Standard

Post by elcuebee » Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:56 pm

I think I will go to both arcades ^^ AIM me guys.. I hate this damn 5 posts a day thing but yeah, i want to get in contact w/a bunch of people, do some friendly competition, etc...

XeRo
Standard
Standard

Post by XeRo » Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:49 pm

Bloody hell...x.X;; I don't have AIM anymore, it got deleted. But if you wish to keep in better contact with me you can email me at Enzeru_Xero@yahoo.com and hopefully, you can one day make it up to the Fort! :D

elcuebee
Standard
Standard

Post by elcuebee » Thu Jun 16, 2005 1:02 pm

So far, I'm expecting to hit up;

X-Site in Indy

Westside (purely for Drummania)

the mall in Ohio that has Drummania 3rd mix

Dayton, Ohio's arcade with Drummania 6th mix (are these one and the same now?)

Fort Wayne arcade

However, most likely since i'll only be there two weeks, and my main source of transportation doesn't like driving more than an hour and a half or so (indy is probably the max distance, we'll be in versailles) I probably won't be able to make it out to Fort Wayne :-/ (friend is driving me to Dayton if anything).

soooo... yeah.

As for PIU... I heard there are some good players ^^ I'm only average at the game, barely played it, I can do like.. 7-8 difficulty on the hardest difficulty, that's my best. (on DDR tho.. just go to the brag thread to see some of the edits i'd be bringing, not those exact ones but ones just as good.)

CaseyDidder
Administrative Discipline

Post by CaseyDidder » Thu Jun 16, 2005 1:07 pm

Hey man, I don't know if Ho will want to tag along, but we will definately head out to Dayton for the DM + GF. Its actually in Huber Heights. Not far at all.

CgSquall
Standard
Standard

Post by CgSquall » Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:18 pm

go out to X-Site on the 24th if you can, it's the night i'll be up there and it's prolly your best bet to see most of the people who play Pump up there.

elcuebee
Standard
Standard

Post by elcuebee » Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:00 am

CgSquall wrote:go out to X-Site on the 24th if you can, it's the night i'll be up there and it's prolly your best bet to see most of the people who play Pump up there.
i'm not getting in on the 24th until 10:30PM at night in indy. :-/ so no go that night guys.

i thought everyone went tuesdays?

and yes if you are driving ill definitely go to dayton, id get a ride from my family but they cant drive that far so.. yeah if your up for it i am any day of the week, aim me and shit

lets go on a day where theres a ton of people so we can own everyone haha

CgSquall
Standard
Standard

Post by CgSquall » Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:18 am

Eh, Fridays and Tuesdays are both cool, but Fridays at Westside end up at X-Site a lot of the time anyways, so whatever works, heh.

elcuebee
Standard
Standard

Post by elcuebee » Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:38 am

ok, so i'm in indiana now... until july 8th. what's goin on everyone?

Green Tea
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Green Tea » Sat Jun 25, 2005 1:01 am

I'm eating a steakum sandwich... it's yummy
dance1005 wrote:Fucking retarded bots, bumping threads with dildos.

elcuebee
Standard
Standard

Post by elcuebee » Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:46 am

lmao nice one.
ok, basically i have all days free at this point.

The only plans I have are;

-Go to Ohio to play DM with Casey at some point
-Go to Westside at some point to play DM
-Go to X-Site on Tuesday
-Go to Anderson to play ITG2

What days are people doing things that involve these arcades or just any events in general?