Heya :3

Don't be a stranger (or a lurker)...introduce yourself here!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
GMSRocks104
Standard
Standard
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:43 pm

Re: Heya :3

Post by GMSRocks104 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:58 pm

A nod to Number 3 being changed. Maybe Number 2 can benefit 3 hehe, private meet-ups sound more exciting anyway. (Chips and soda!) Maybe I can get a tip or two in person? There's gotta be some old school techniques I'm missing. And I try to post off the clock lul my boss gives me enough shit for being on the phone.

User avatar
aspen
Standard
Standard
Posts: 263
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:32 am
Location: Westfield, IN

Re: Heya :3

Post by aspen » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:32 pm

GMSRocks104 wrote:A nod to Number 3 being changed. Maybe Number 2 can benefit 3 hehe, private meet-ups sound more exciting anyway. (Chips and soda!) Maybe I can get a tip or two in person? There's gotta be some old school techniques I'm missing. And I try to post off the clock lul my boss gives me enough shit for being on the phone.
Among other things...

Don't let Potter get to you. He's still waiting for the maturity boat. He can't help himself. It's like an itch for him. So stay tuned for more of it.

Most of these folks are generally welcoming, or at least, they were welcoming. I'm sure the collective has changed over the years.

No one know more about this stuff than Brian Ho (the creator of this site and the father of IndyDDR *Respect!*). Talk to him about equipment and such.

Cheers,
Aspen

User avatar
Fluffyumpkins
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6574
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:53 pm
Location: Da Butt Hut
Contact:

Re: Heya :3

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:05 pm

Potter on blast!

Welcome back Aspen. It's been six years. Is this an IndyDDR record for lapsed time between posts?
Music is a special thing because everyone is wrong on everything but it all works out in the end and we all get high as shit.
Image

User avatar
Merk
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland
Posts: 8188
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:33 am
Location: Bloomington / Ft. Wayne
Contact:

Re: Heya :3

Post by Merk » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:00 pm

I thought Aspen was dead!
Image

User avatar
MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey
Posts: 2494
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:18 pm

Re: Heya :3

Post by MonMotha » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:37 pm

by aspen
Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:32 pm

by aspen
Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:26 pm

Now that's a hiatus!
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.

User avatar
Potter
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 4811
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:57 pm
Location: above the abyss
Contact:

Re: Heya :3

Post by Potter » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:28 pm

aspen wrote:Don't let Potter get to you. He's still waiting for the maturity boat.

This might have been relevant more than a decade ago, but you've missed out on quite a bit. Even everyone in the IRC still thinks you're a twat. However I'm sure you're still the cool homophobe bro the majority of us remember you as :D
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

User avatar
Fluffyumpkins
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6574
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:53 pm
Location: Da Butt Hut
Contact:

Re: Heya :3

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:14 pm

Image
Music is a special thing because everyone is wrong on everything but it all works out in the end and we all get high as shit.
Image

User avatar
Amp Divorax
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 2922
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:34 pm
Location: Near some arcade place that has the same initials as Drum and Bass

Re: Heya :3

Post by Amp Divorax » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:55 am

Image

...and with that, it's time to retire this avatar.
Memorable 2016 quotes:
Ho wrote:You can break arcade games and I will fix YOU!
Merk wrote:Potter if Citizens United actually gets overturned and not replaced by some equally awful legislation I will suck your dick and take a bunch of selfie snaps whilst doing so.

User avatar
Potter
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 4811
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:57 pm
Location: above the abyss
Contact:

Re: Heya :3

Post by Potter » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:44 am

did they do a good job on the criterion release? it's probably been a decade since I've seen the original, I need more cronenberg in my life
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

User avatar
Amp Divorax
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 2922
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:34 pm
Location: Near some arcade place that has the same initials as Drum and Bass

Re: Heya :3

Post by Amp Divorax » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:00 am

Potter wrote:did they do a good job on the criterion release? it's probably been a decade since I've seen the original, I need more cronenberg in my life
It is far better than I expected and along with Videodrome and Naked Lunch has me very impressed with what I've seen from Criterion on Blu-Ray thus far. Now if only we could get them the rights to American Psycho and a few other modern classics....
Memorable 2016 quotes:
Ho wrote:You can break arcade games and I will fix YOU!
Merk wrote:Potter if Citizens United actually gets overturned and not replaced by some equally awful legislation I will suck your dick and take a bunch of selfie snaps whilst doing so.

Post Reply