Hey what's crackalackin?

Don't be a stranger (or a lurker)...introduce yourself here!

Moderator: Moderators

Mei-Mei
Standard
Standard

Post by Mei-Mei » Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:58 pm

I can tell you're going to have fun here. XD Welcome.

hascoolnickname
Heavy
Heavy

Post by hascoolnickname » Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:39 pm

I'm sorry, but yes. The indy graffiti scene sucks. Death to artless graffiti!
The only stuff you will really see are bad tags just because people want to be all city, example: tcb. Drat isn't any good either. The only decent stuff I have seen in Indianapolis is near broadripple... either the one wall thats got some great bombs and some really old stuff, and maybe the pumping station under the bridge near meridian. Once you get to the highway there is one building that used to be decent, but toys came and ruined it.
There is some really good stuff in bloomington, well there used to be anyways. For a serious history lesson on the bloomington graff scene and a whole bunch of good pieces try to look up Tom Cat Spray.
indyddr.com - "THE DUMBEST forum on the Web."

Ebola Gay
Standard
Standard
Location: Outside your bedroom window, cleverly hidden by shrubs.

Re: Hey what's crackalackin?

Post by Ebola Gay » Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:24 pm

THE REAL DEAL wrote:I'm open to other's opinions so don't be scurred.
THE REAL DEAL wrote:you're a fucking idiot. get out of my thread. no DDR kid is gonna tell me SHIT about graf. i wasn't born and raised in indiana either smart guy. i was born in Danville, IL and I've lived in many states my whole life because my stepdad was in the Air Force. i've lived in indiana throughout my whole life probably a total of 4 years and i hate this place. im not some hoosier nutswinger so please don't make assumptions about me.
Geez, chill out, man. I'm just stating my opinion from the things I know. When you say "I'm from Terra Haute", I make the connection that you've been born/raised there. My mistake.

As for yer Grafitti, send me a few shots of some of your work. It'd be great if there acually is a decent artist around here.
Signatures sure are awesome.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:07 pm

Hey, welcome to the awsomemest ddr forum ever. And BTW, Does it happen to anyone else that wen you glance at hes avy it looks like a frog dj with a red head? idk
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

THE REAL DEAL
Standard
Standard

Re: Hey what's crackalackin?

Post by THE REAL DEAL » Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:11 pm

Ebola Gay wrote:
THE REAL DEAL wrote:I'm open to other's opinions so don't be scurred.
THE REAL DEAL wrote:you're a fucking idiot. get out of my thread. no DDR kid is gonna tell me SHIT about graf. i wasn't born and raised in indiana either smart guy. i was born in Danville, IL and I've lived in many states my whole life because my stepdad was in the Air Force. i've lived in indiana throughout my whole life probably a total of 4 years and i hate this place. im not some hoosier nutswinger so please don't make assumptions about me.
Geez, chill out, man. I'm just stating my opinion from the things I know. When you say "I'm from Terra Haute", I make the connection that you've been born/raised there. My mistake.

As for yer Grafitti, send me a few shots of some of your work. It'd be great if there acually is a decent artist around here.
i don't have any pictures of my stuff. i quit after i was arrested for it. i joined the air force too so i didn't wanna get caught while i was enlisted because i would have been in a world of shit. i haven't done anything since 2002. everyone i knew was a writer and they all seemed to like my stuff so that's about all i can tell you. i still have some stuff up in Terre Haute but for the most part it's gone. a friend of mine writes "demk" in TH and he's got shit all over the place. he's probably the best in the city right now. im also friends with "ozone" who's been writing since he was in 8th grade (he's a senior now).
Steve a.k.a. DJ Side One

I AM THE REAL DEAL!!!

helitrash SaS: i want cock
helitrash SaS: adoodledoo

THE REAL DEAL
Standard
Standard

Post by THE REAL DEAL » Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:13 pm

hascoolnickname wrote:I'm sorry, but yes. The indy graffiti scene sucks. Death to artless graffiti!
The only stuff you will really see are bad tags just because people want to be all city, example: tcb. Drat isn't any good either. The only decent stuff I have seen in Indianapolis is near broadripple... either the one wall thats got some great bombs and some really old stuff, and maybe the pumping station under the bridge near meridian. Once you get to the highway there is one building that used to be decent, but toys came and ruined it.
There is some really good stuff in bloomington, well there used to be anyways. For a serious history lesson on the bloomington graff scene and a whole bunch of good pieces try to look up Tom Cat Spray.
there is a bunch of bullshit nowadays but MUL is still holding shit down. you just gotta look for it.
Steve a.k.a. DJ Side One

I AM THE REAL DEAL!!!

Ottop
Standard
Standard

Post by Ottop » Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:14 pm

I would start trying... but
A.) The twon I live in is tiny and there are houses (People watching every move you make. :/ ) everywhere.
B.) Broke... Damn money
C.) I still suck... but I'm working on it.
I love everyone and all... but fuck off.

THE REAL DEAL
Standard
Standard

Post by THE REAL DEAL » Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:25 pm

Ottop wrote:I would start trying... but
A.) The twon I live in is tiny and there are houses (People watching every move you make. :/ ) everywhere.
B.) Broke... Damn money
C.) I still suck... but I'm working on it.
eh everyone sucks at one point. unless you're just naturally talented with it.
Steve a.k.a. DJ Side One

I AM THE REAL DEAL!!!

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:06 pm

What parties have you spun at?

hascoolnickname
Heavy
Heavy

Post by hascoolnickname » Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:37 pm

THE REAL DEAL wrote:there is a bunch of bullshit nowadays but MUL is still holding shit down. you just gotta look for it.
The only MUL piece I have seen is on the stopsign by the pumping station. I dont remember if there is a MUL burner on the station wall itself. The sides haven't been buffed recently but they dont care about the back that much.
indyddr.com - "THE DUMBEST forum on the Web."

THE REAL DEAL
Standard
Standard

Post by THE REAL DEAL » Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:37 pm

Fluffyumpkins wrote:What parties have you spun at?
i've played at a few house parties in tucson, a couple breakdancing battles in tucson, in terre haute ive played at the excalibar, simrell's and i threw my own all ages party at the legacy. im gonna be playing at Fusion next month on the 23rd for the DJ Monk party.
Steve a.k.a. DJ Side One

I AM THE REAL DEAL!!!