Been lurking a bit...

Don't be a stranger (or a lurker)...introduce yourself here!

Moderator: Moderators

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Re: Been lurking a bit...

Post by Potter » Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:55 pm

what
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:00 pm

lol

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:19 pm

Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

Pokebis
Standard
Standard

Post by Pokebis » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:58 pm

chocobojoe wrote:Welcome to the forums! Don't be afraid of all us old farts here. We still occasionally play rhythm games. I play Rock Band and just picked up DJ Hero. I rarely play DDR or any other bemani anymore, though.
I have Rock Band for the Wii, but I haven't really touched it too much. The guitar control seems quite awkward and who's idea was it to have a wireless control for a rhythm game anyways. I mean the timing frame is huge, but still.
Diamondback1996 wrote:I've posted in the TiLT thread about them buying an X2 dedicab (it seems much better than the X dedicabs) and upgrading the USA to an ITG2 (but I think it would be better to install OpenITG on the X, take the pads from the USA, install them on the X, and use the USA for spare parts. They need beta testers).
That'd be awesome if they actually went through with it.
Potter wrote:post

we neeeed eet
k
WhiteDragon wrote:Welcome to the forums! Don't be of all us old games here. We still occasionally play rhythm farts. I play Rock Hero and just picked up DJ Band. I rarely bemani or DDR any other play anymore, though.
I Wii for the Rock Band have, but I really touched it too much. The control awkward guitar seems quite idea was it who's to have rhythm for a wireless control. I mean anyways the still frame is huge, but timing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43uLJLvOrPc
Riot wrote:Potter is still like 15 and is a strapping like-minded young man.

Bloomington was most alive probably in 2005-2007 when I was the bright young starlet new on the scene. Since then, the harsh bite of reality and adulthood has sunk its teeth into our buttocks and has yet to let go. We are the poor refuge of a great ship that has sailed into the horizon of sweaty t-shirts, broken plastic peripherals, and nerd rage. And yes, farts.

Anyways, Image
nm ty 4 askin
Maybe Bloomington can revive somehow? :?
Potter wrote:Image
im 12 and what is this

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:42 pm

Timing isn't everything. You'll learn that when you hit the ripe old age of 20 with such bad arthritis you have to take tylenol every morning.