Hey guys it's Shiken

Don't be a stranger (or a lurker)...introduce yourself here!

Moderator: Moderators

Shiken
Light
Light

Hey guys it's Shiken

Post by Shiken » Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:54 am

Okay probably none of you remember me or know me but I haven't posted here in 2 years, and I barely posted in the old Indy DDR before the summer of '05 (under the name BurningHeat9000) too. I was bored, and for some reason IndyDDR popped up in my head and I typed in the URL to see if it still existed, and well... here I am.

I'm Max, if you've been DDRing since 3rd MIX at Block Party (~2001 lol) you might know me. I used to be the little asian kid who DDRed a lot back in the day in the Indianapolis/Fishers area.

Anyways so tomorrow I'm off to college for the first time at Ball State up in Muncie and I'd like to know if there are any good DDR locations around? Thanks. Also in the last 2 years I've taken up IIDX and I'm pretty good at it in my opinion (I can AA/AAA a lot of 6s and some 7s, A most 8s, pass some 9s, and a few 10 anothers). :)
Originally known as "BurningHeat9000" from IndyDDR generation 1... OG since '02.
Looking for good SFIII:3S, SFIV players in the Indianapolis area to play with! (I'm currently ranked ~180 on PSN SFIV)
MAKE IT MAKE MONEY | facebook!
Find me on DDR/ITG/PIU machines on the northside of Indy! "MAXX" :)

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:44 am

I remember BurningHeat9000
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

elcuebee
Standard
Standard

Re: Hey guys it's Shiken

Post by elcuebee » Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:46 am

Shiken wrote:Okay probably none of you remember me or know me but I haven't posted here in 2 years, and I barely posted in the old Indy DDR before the summer of '05 (under the name BurningHeat9000) too. I was bored, and for some reason IndyDDR popped up in my head and I typed in the URL to see if it still existed, and well... here I am.

I'm Max, if you've been DDRing since 3rd MIX at Block Party (~2001 lol) you might know me. I used to be the little asian kid who DDRed a lot back in the day in the Indianapolis/Fishers area.

Anyways so tomorrow I'm off to college for the first time at Ball State up in Muncie and I'd like to know if there are any good DDR locations around? Thanks. Also in the last 2 years I've taken up IIDX and I'm pretty good at it in my opinion (I can AA/AAA a lot of 6s and some 7s, A most 8s, pass some 9s, and a few 10 anothers). :)
you'd probably remember me if you saw me and vice versa, i was around then i think

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:02 am

Potter wrote:I remember BurningHeat9000

Amp Divorax
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Near some arcade place that has the same initials as Drum and Bass

Re: Hey guys it's Shiken

Post by Amp Divorax » Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:01 pm

Shiken wrote:Okay probably none of you remember me or know me but I haven't posted here in 2 years, and I barely posted in the old Indy DDR before the summer of '05 (under the name BurningHeat9000) too. I was bored, and for some reason IndyDDR popped up in my head and I typed in the URL to see if it still existed, and well... here I am.

Muncie doesn't have shit unfortunately. Anderson has ITG at Putt Putt and their mall has an Extreme machine now. The sad truth is that my house feels like a Bemani Shrine compared to everything else within 20 miles. (All Japanese PStwo releases of DDR modified to use arcade timing, every IIDX game available [including some very special stuff I can't really mention on here], a CF, and a IIDX ASC autographed by Kors K.)
Memorable 2016 quotes:
Ho wrote:You can break arcade games and I will fix YOU!