NUM NUM NUM!

Don't be a stranger (or a lurker)...introduce yourself here!

Moderator: Moderators

Effect.
Standard
Standard

NUM NUM NUM!

Post by Effect. » Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:43 pm

Hello everyone! :D I am kinda new to ITG and DDR. About 3 months new. Hah. Still learning too, sadly. Anyways, Katy and her crew finally bugged me enough to make an account on here. So... Hi!

WhiteDragon
Heavy
Heavy

Post by WhiteDragon » Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:48 pm

Hi. I do hand stands.
Original Sin wrote:Besides, this is IndyDDR...honestly. What do you expect?

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:12 pm

wet/dry 50%
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

Cbav
Heavy
Heavy

Re: NUM NUM NUM!

Post by Cbav » Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:18 pm

Effect. wrote:Hello everyone! :D I am kinda new to ITG and DDR. About 3 months new. Hah. Still learning too, sadly. Anyways, Katy and her crew finally bugged me enough to make an account on here. So... Hi!
:]

bout time. jeesh
Can get ahold of me @spookyxcraig

Jeff Jeff Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Jeff Jeff Revolution » Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:20 pm

Effect. wrote:Hello everyone! :D I am kinda new to ITG and DDR. About 3 months new. Hah. Still learning too, sadly. Anyways, Katy and her crew finally bugged me enough to make an account on here. So... Hi!
If it was the crew tonight..I couldn't stay long, so nice to meet you if I haven't seen you around tonight. ^_^
ShammerS wrote:Nice cookies, Jeff.
BigBadOrc wrote:boop
Fun fact: only 3 posts at IndyDDR.com contain the word "boop."

Effect.
Standard
Standard

Post by Effect. » Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:33 pm

Jeff Jeff Revolution wrote:
If it was the crew tonight..I couldn't stay long, so nice to meet you if I haven't seen you around tonight. ^_^
I don't know if we met or not. I am up at the Indy Rascals almost everyday, so if we havn't met by now there is a problem. :]

BigBadOrc
Standard
Standard

Post by BigBadOrc » Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:07 pm

lolzlolzlolz hai

you should try to get a 90% total on hard mode ~ then post on brag thread gogogo
groovestats
<3 blackcat

Effect.
Standard
Standard

Post by Effect. » Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:11 pm

BigBadOrc wrote:lolzlolzlolz hai

you should try to get a 90% total on hard mode ~ then post on brag thread gogogo
Yeah right.... I am way to bad for thats. lols (Still different)

hascoolnickname
Heavy
Heavy

Post by hascoolnickname » Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:38 pm

sup
indyddr.com - "THE DUMBEST forum on the Web."

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:05 am

Welcome!

This is John, right? I'll see ya around...

Pheonixguy
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Pheonixguy » Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:36 am

HI! you will probably never EVER see me... :D
You will be baked
Jeff wrote:Try playing in your room where your father enters to see you making crotch gestures with your hands.

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:17 pm

If you hang out with Katy, Cbav, and co. enough you'll eventually come up to the Fort and meet me. I AM FORT WAYNE

and shannon. and tony. don't hurt me

blackcat
Heavy
Heavy

Post by blackcat » Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:55 pm

lawlz...the Fort Wayne machine makes you want to quit at life...like...I've seen people get 99%s on Expert songs, and it's like Machine Record number 10. A lot of ridiculously freakishly good players play on that machine daily, and have thus taken away any chance of you actually leaving a mark on the machine. Unless you are Flea, or AllusiveGold, or Shannon, or Lil Q. I got like one Hard record on the machine once, but I'm pretty sure it's been taken by now. I'd be surprised if it were still there.

Effect.
Standard
Standard

Post by Effect. » Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:42 pm

blackcat wrote:lawlz...the Fort Wayne machine makes you want to quit at life...like...I've seen people get 99%s on Expert songs, and it's like Machine Record number 10. A lot of ridiculously freakishly good players play on that machine daily, and have thus taken away any chance of you actually leaving a mark on the machine. Unless you are Flea, or AllusiveGold, or Shannon, or Lil Q. I got like one Hard record on the machine once, but I'm pretty sure it's been taken by now. I'd be surprised if it were still there.
lols I already want to quit at life after hanging out with you and Mike. I is teh badz. And I don't think I have been to the Fort Wayne ITG yet. So whenever you decide to drag me along I will go. :P

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:55 am

blackcat wrote:lawlz...the Fort Wayne machine makes you want to quit at life...like...I've seen people get 99%s on Expert songs, and it's like Machine Record number 10. A lot of ridiculously freakishly good players play on that machine daily, and have thus taken away any chance of you actually leaving a mark on the machine. Unless you are Flea, or AllusiveGold, or Shannon, or Lil Q. I got like one Hard record on the machine once, but I'm pretty sure it's been taken by now. I'd be surprised if it were still there.
You don't have to be THAT good. I get records all the time (albeit I've only ever gotten like 2 #1s, but I think both were on Expert...).