BSU?!?!

Don't be a stranger (or a lurker)...introduce yourself here!

Moderator: Moderators

yamcha61
Standard
Standard

BSU?!?!

Post by yamcha61 » Wed Mar 02, 2005 10:50 am

I was just wondering if anyone was going to Ball State next year. I am and i'm just trying to see if there will be any familiar faces there.
What happens when you get scared half to death twice?

BladeFist87
Standard
Standard

Post by BladeFist87 » Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:13 pm

Entering in for Poli-Sci in the FAll..its gonna be gangsta!

And the answer is: Yes, I did in fact, jack this idea from OrangeLounger. Booya.

Mr. Worm
Standard
Standard

Post by Mr. Worm » Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:49 am

I'm very, very sorry for you.

I go to the Indiana Academy. I've been here for two years, and I know there's no way in hell that I'm staying in Muncie for four more.

The campus blows, period. Unless you get wasted each weekend....which is a standard BSU student.

At least you can take the MITS to the mall for Extreme.

Grubb
Standard
Standard

Post by Grubb » Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:11 am

Haha, I have it worse than all of you.

Vincennes University.

It's state school where rednecks go to learn trade skills...Like honey-dipping.

And I'm talking about the outhouse-cleaning viriety.

yamcha61
Standard
Standard

Post by yamcha61 » Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:37 am

BladeFist87 wrote:Entering in for Poli-Sci in the FAll..its gonna be gangsta!
maybe we could room up? It would be nice to know at least one person walking in there on the first day.(especiall one that doesn't tick me off)
What happens when you get scared half to death twice?

BladeFist87
Standard
Standard

Post by BladeFist87 » Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:08 am

nice idea...but far as i know, ive already got a roomie lined up...but if it falls thru ill let you know.

And the answer is: Yes, I did in fact, jack this idea from OrangeLounger. Booya.

fpd
Standard
Standard

Post by fpd » Sun Mar 06, 2005 2:05 pm

Mr. Worm wrote:I'm very, very sorry for you.

I go to the Indiana Academy. I've been here for two years, and I know there's no way in hell that I'm staying in Muncie for four more.

The campus blows, period. Unless you get wasted each weekend....which is a standard BSU student.

Who are you?
I went to the Academy until last semester, decided to not go to classes for the fall semester and come home to finish spring lol. If you were on fourth floor you might know me, first floor, no effing way, if you are a girl, then there is zero chance you'd know me lol.
*edit* I looke at your xanga, Al, thanks for finding my copy of lost in translation lol. And I hate you guys for starting to play ddr only after I left.

and anyway, on topic, check out http://www.muncie-ddr.com (i think that's it, something like it at least) There's a forum there with bsu people and if you post there they're pretty nice and stuff.
YAGUCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Worm
Standard
Standard

Post by Mr. Worm » Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:10 pm

fpd wrote:
Mr. Worm wrote:I'm very, very sorry for you.

Who are you?
I went to the Academy until last semester, decided to not go to classes for the fall semester and come home to finish spring lol. If you were on fourth floor you might know me, first floor, no effing way, if you are a girl, then there is zero chance you'd know me lol.
*edit* I looke at your xanga, Al, thanks for finding my copy of lost in translation lol. And I hate you guys for starting to play ddr only after I left.

and anyway, on topic, check out http://www.muncie-ddr.com (i think that's it, something like it at least) There's a forum there with bsu people and if you post there they're pretty nice and stuff.
Hey, Kevin. Yeah, drop by and get that movie sometime.

I'll try that Muncie DDR thing out.