Introduction Thread

Don't be a stranger (or a lurker)...introduce yourself here!

Moderator: Moderators

rUiN GOD
Standard
Standard

Post by rUiN GOD » Wed Feb 02, 2005 7:50 pm

( music in the back ground )
"And now its back from outter space"
Well this is big joe i thougth i'd change the name up its my new sig on viedo games.

$p33d_D@nc3r
Beginner
Beginner

Post by $p33d_D@nc3r » Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:00 pm

Hey all. Been playin DDR for a little over 5 months now. I Frequently visit Laser Flash in Carmel although i plan to stop now... it sucks because they turned down the volume so its hard to hear the music over the people talking and other games. And there usually arent many people there. Plus a friend of mine got a new Red Octane metal pad so we just go to his house. So all that just to say hey! :roll:

Gumby
Standard
Standard

Post by Gumby » Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:08 pm

Well most people know me. My handle has basically been retained from the old board, slightly trimmed. People who have met me in person know me as Mike (the good looking half of 'Mike and Matt'). I frequented westside back in the day of friday night WS gatherings. I am currently living in Terre Haute finishing up school at Rose Hulman but I am planning on getting a job in Indy and moving there this summer.

In the past, Matt and I have had house parties specifically for the IndyDDR crowd so we may see if one of those will take place again this spring. That's about it for now, and I do believe this makes my 5th post for the day so i'm going to be cut off for the night =P

holla atcha boy
I don't fear death; I fear not living.

Yume_Taira
Standard
Standard

Post by Yume_Taira » Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:19 pm

$p33d_D@nc3r wrote:Hey all. Been playin DDR for a little over 5 months now. I Frequently visit Laser Flash in Carmel although i plan to stop now... it sucks because they turned down the volume so its hard to hear the music over the people talking and other games. And there usually arent many people there. Plus a friend of mine got a new Red Octane metal pad so we just go to his house. So all that just to say hey! :roll:
*Points to Ben and Ari's thread in Locations forum* They're nicer, with a better machine...and they have me!!

Who's "me", you may ask? I am the one, the only, YUME!!! I've been playing for quite a while, and I keep getting better. Stop by Ben and Ari's on a Friday night; I'll be the one in black sweatpants (or a skirt :wink: )!!

$p33d_D@nc3r
Beginner
Beginner

Post by $p33d_D@nc3r » Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:39 pm

Maybe... just maybe i will. But where is it located?
Last edited by $p33d_D@nc3r on Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Evangelion is the Awesome!

disturbed dancer
Beginner
Beginner

Post by disturbed dancer » Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:41 pm

Most people know me, the name is still the same (because im not creative). In case you don't know or have forgotten, my name is matt, apparently the ugly half of Mike and Matt :( I also am in TH finishing up school. I really miss all the old crew that was at Westside on friday nights... Well, hopefully this is the new beginning of more get-togethers.

Disturbed Dancer :twisted:

malictus
Heavy
Heavy

Post by malictus » Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:03 pm

OK, I'm sure most people remember me, but anyway....
Hi, I'm malictus AKA Jim. The one who makes Ho seem like a youngster :wink:
I haven't played DDR nearly as much lately as I used to --- I don't keep track of my scores anymore, so I just play for the exercise and for the sheer fun of it. This stupid right knee still bothers me sometimes (yes, it's arthritis, but no, I'm not THAT old :D ) but as long as there are DDR machines in Indiana I'll be dancing on them!

JL143
Light
Light

Post by JL143 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:11 pm

Ben and Aris is at 13875 Trade Center Drive, Fishers, IN 46038 (copied and pasted and whatnot).

Check yahoo maps.
Yep.

built-to-spill
Standard
Standard

Post by built-to-spill » Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:47 pm

My real name is Zach, and I was NeverEndingMathEquation on the other boards, I felt a need for change as well.

EndlessColumn
Light
Light

Post by EndlessColumn » Wed Feb 02, 2005 11:24 pm

I'm Sean. I was on the boards for a long time, but no one knows me (except Taqa), and I didn't post much.

I'm in Indianapolis, go to Butler University, and I enjoy long walks on the beach and romantic Italian cinema.

Jizzon

Post by Jizzon » Wed Feb 02, 2005 11:40 pm

Hi everybody! I'm Jon. I've been playing DDR since July of 2000. My most embarrassing moment happened when my mom showed a pic of me and my twin bro, uhm, "having a snack" as babies do, to most of the people I graduated with. Now that the ice is broken, a small but loyal group of us get together at Rascal's Fun Zone on E. Washington St. across from the mall every Tuesday night. Goodtimes, hop aboard...and have fun while you're here!
People too weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage others.

Ebola Gay
Standard
Standard
Location: Outside your bedroom window, cleverly hidden by shrubs.

Post by Ebola Gay » Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:00 am

Hello, my name is Reset Smith, I am 4 years old. My ideal date would be with a female human who's at least 4 feet shorter than me, and light enough for me to carry above my head, WHILE SPRINTING 100 YARDS.

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:02 am

Hi Nick. :D

Fujiwara Bunta
Standard
Standard

Post by Fujiwara Bunta » Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:07 am

H.I. I'.M. J.O.E.S.B.

Rhino9283
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Rhino9283 » Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:19 am

HEY eveyone......I'm Brian from Fort Wayne. I mostly play at Putt-Putt (I know its not DDR anymore), TNT and Lazer X. if ya want to know anything about me you call know what to do.
"Dont suffer from stress- Be a carrier"

"Double you money- Fold it"