hello everybody

Don't be a stranger (or a lurker)...introduce yourself here!

Moderator: Moderators

pimpmachine
Standard
Standard

hello everybody

Post by pimpmachine » Mon May 29, 2006 5:41 pm

im new here in fort wayne. my name is Corey.. my nickname is pimpmachine.. kind of a weird story.. but anyway, im mainly a IIDX fan but i do like ITG/DDR as well. i just dont play them as much anymore cuz i got out of shape. i want to start playing again though. but i would much rather play IIDX still... i definitely wanna meet some people here to play bemani with and such. i usually go to Putt Putt on sundays and possibly saturday nights. hope to see some of you there.
Total DP:
164 646 / 166 832 (2 236)
http://ddrecall.com/user.php?mode=viewprofile&user=1277

Image Image Image

Pheadra
Standard
Standard

Post by Pheadra » Mon May 29, 2006 7:39 pm

Welcome, Im Pheadra. I rarely play...yay!
ImageThe secret to life is, oh look! Something Shiny!Image

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Mon May 29, 2006 7:57 pm

Hey, what's up. I'm Dan. I've like never played Beatmania, but I play ITG/DDR and some Pump. How good are you (mandatory question I ask every person who joins the site)? And I don't really know anything about BM, so give it to me in dancing game terms. I usually go to some arcade (PP right now because it has all three games and the dedicab is pwnz0rz) once or twice a week. So, yeah if you were there the first afternoon/night after the dedicab came in (what was that like Wednesday?) you probably saw me. Then again, there were like 2098598346 people there, so yeah. But yeah, hope to play with you sometime [/double meaning joke].

-Dan

pimpmachine
Standard
Standard

Post by pimpmachine » Mon May 29, 2006 9:17 pm

id say im better than the average beatmania player but am nowhere near the best. in dancing game terms... " i can AAA anything thats not a 10 footer probably" i guess. and as for ITG/DDR... i used to be pretty good until i quit playing and lost my stamina. i had 78 AAAs or something like that. i can still PA pretty well but i suck at most 10 footers and above cuz i get too tired. and 300 bpm stuff is way too fast. thats why i play IIDX. its not tiresome. i wasnt there at all during the week cuz i work 15 hour days 6 days a week. so im usually only there on saturday nights or on sundays. usually on the IIDX machine. im 6 foot 5 and 270 pounds so itd be pretty hard to miss me. and i try to talk to people when im there so i can meet them. hopefully ill meet you guys soon.
Total DP:
164 646 / 166 832 (2 236)
http://ddrecall.com/user.php?mode=viewprofile&user=1277

Image Image Image

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Mon May 29, 2006 9:52 pm

HAI ZSWUP
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

mexican ninja
Heavy
Heavy

Post by mexican ninja » Mon May 29, 2006 10:26 pm

Hey, if you play at PP on saturdays, I may have seen you. But not likely, as I've just started going again in the past month or so.

I go Jeff, my scores (psh, what scores?) on ITG at Mexy. But I mostly play PIU now. I'm small and Asian looking. But I'm not AZN. Really.

blackcat
Heavy
Heavy

Post by blackcat » Tue May 30, 2006 7:27 am

hey, I'm Katy...I don't play beatmania either, but there are lots of people who live here in Bloomington that play. Talk to Riot, Merk, Fluffyumpkins, Secef...I'm pretty sure all of them play beatmania.

As for me, I play DDR/ITG. I'm still trying to AA some more DDR songs, and ITG I'm just shootin for some good scores. I'm getting better though.

Welcome to the forums :-)

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Tue May 30, 2006 9:12 am

mexican ninja wrote: I'm small and Asian looking. But I'm not AZN. Really.
He looks like this.
REALLY!!

I'm a Fort Wayne player, too, but like most Fort Wayne players...I don't play much anymore. XD

I actually did play last night at Putt-Putt. WHAT A MISTAKE!!! XD XD XD

Welcome to the board, though. Enjoy your stay. n_n
No more eggs! :D
An actual signature will come soon, I suppose.

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Tue May 30, 2006 3:28 pm

Hey this is chocobojoe from the bemanistyle boards. This place isn't quite as cool, but it's more localized, ya know? I'm in about the same boat as you as far as the dance game abilities (and lack of stamina from infrequent playing) but I'm not nearly as good as you at IIDX (cause I just started playing more seriously recently).

You gotta catch me on AIM sometime or something.

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Tue May 30, 2006 4:14 pm

I play some IIDX, I'm only up to 6's though. Not too good but I'm progressing.

I play ITG mostly. Oh, and Saturday night is probably my last time to play in Ft. Wayne for awhile as I'm moving to Oregon early June. So if you want to meet me before I leave, Saturday night is the way to go.
I really love CS:GO's 64 tick servers.

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Tue May 30, 2006 4:17 pm

Are you ever gonna come back to visit? You gonna keep posting on the forums? Where in Oregon are you moving? I used to live in Corvallis (OSU is there).

-Dan

mexican ninja
Heavy
Heavy

Post by mexican ninja » Tue May 30, 2006 8:37 pm

SoDeepPolaris wrote:I play some IIDX, I'm only up to 6's though. Not too good but I'm progressing.

I play ITG mostly. Oh, and Saturday night is probably my last time to play in Ft. Wayne for awhile as I'm moving to Oregon early June. So if you want to meet me before I leave, Saturday night is the way to go.
Aww, seriously? I'm Dj'ing for a birthday party Saturday night. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Tue May 30, 2006 8:58 pm

I think you're cute
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Wed May 31, 2006 1:17 pm

mexican ninja wrote:
SoDeepPolaris wrote:I play some IIDX, I'm only up to 6's though. Not too good but I'm progressing.

Aww, seriously? I'm Dj'ing for a birthday party Saturday night. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Fuck birthday party.
Kayla said something about how it probably won't be going down, because weird rumors spread and it's really far away (or something). That's what she said yesterday or the night before, anyway... Should probably call her up and find out what's going down.

You should really hang out with Zach on his last night in town. o_o
No more eggs! :D
An actual signature will come soon, I suppose.

mexican ninja
Heavy
Heavy

Post by mexican ninja » Wed May 31, 2006 5:48 pm

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution wrote:
mexican ninja wrote:

Fuck birthday party.
Kayla said something about how it probably won't be going down, because weird rumors spread and it's really far away (or something). That's what she said yesterday or the night before, anyway... Should probably call her up and find out what's going down.

You should really hang out with Zach on his last night in town. o_o
Wow, it's be hella rad if people let me in on these things. :roll:
Potter wrote:I think you're cute
Aww, I think I'm cute too :oops: .