I was in Mishawaka, Indiana today

Don't be a stranger (or a lurker)...introduce yourself here!

Moderator: Moderators

the gattchoon
Standard
Standard

Post by the gattchoon » Mon May 15, 2006 11:37 pm

WhiteDragon wrote:Yes, yes. Freestyling... Though I may not be terribly great at it, I've found myself doing quite a lot of freestyle on Pump lately (much to the disdain of my knees and pants).

Anyway, I'd have to agree with Ho that more interest in freestyle would be quite welcome.
Freestyling... who cares, as long as you're having fun and as long as you're comfortable. I think being comfortable with what you're doing is the number one thing.

I used to freestyle a lot... when I was "younger." Hahaha... or when DDR was new and the huge craze in California. But then there was that huge gap from when I stopped and to now... so I basically suck again! Haha... oh well. I have nothing to really brag about in my current situation, though... I kinda have to work on my stamina again. Yeek!

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Tue May 16, 2006 1:40 am

I can't do freestyle....I am to technical to do it.

Arka
Standard
Standard

Post by Arka » Tue May 16, 2006 5:38 am

Ho wrote:We could definitely use a fresh face and new talent (even if it's just new to us) on the freestyle front...especially a girl. It's probably indicative of a problem when the most frequent girl freestyler in Indiana...is me. :oops:
But you're so good at it! 8)

Seconded, though (the former part, not the latter) - we could really use more people doing freestyle. I just recently started putting together some meager Pump It Up freestyles, and it's lonely.

And sorry to sound sexist, but it'd be really, REALLY cool to see another girl doing it. Particularly if you consider yourself tournament quality - I'm not, yet.

Ooh. Ooh! OOH! Do you play PIU at all? Can I interest you in doing pairs styles or routines with me? Pwease? I'll drive up there! :D

the gattchoon
Standard
Standard

Post by the gattchoon » Tue May 16, 2006 9:25 am

Arka wrote:And sorry to sound sexist, but it'd be really, REALLY cool to see another girl doing it. Particularly if you consider yourself tournament quality - I'm not, yet.

Ooh. Ooh! OOH! Do you play PIU at all? Can I interest you in doing pairs styles or routines with me? Pwease? I'll drive up there! :D
I've been playing since '99. I used to go to tournaments all the time. I was never the greatest at freestyle, but that's what I did. I join tournaments for fun, not because I'm necessarily "quality."

I can play PIU. It's not too hard, except when there's 3 arrows at a time, because I hate using my hands now since that is SO "back then." =P

But yes, if so, we can work on something.

Green Tea
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Green Tea » Tue May 16, 2006 9:34 am

the gattchoon wrote:I can play PIU. It's not too hard, except when there's 3 arrows at a time, because I hate using my hands now since that is SO "back then." =P
You don't always have to use hands :D I hardly do. I just have one foot between two arrows...

EDIT: I just realized some people's feet aren't as big as mine
dance1005 wrote:Fucking retarded bots, bumping threads with dildos.

the gattchoon
Standard
Standard

Post by the gattchoon » Tue May 16, 2006 9:41 am

Green Tea wrote:You don't always have to use hands :D I hardly do. I just have one foot between two arrows...

EDIT: I just realized some people's feet aren't as big as mine
Yeah, I was about to say... you saved yourself with that edit. =P

I shop in the kids section. Size 3.

Arka
Standard
Standard

Post by Arka » Tue May 16, 2006 2:32 pm

the gattchoon wrote:
Arka wrote:And sorry to sound sexist, but it'd be really, REALLY cool to see another girl doing it. Particularly if you consider yourself tournament quality - I'm not, yet.

I've been playing since '99. I used to go to tournaments all the time. I was never the greatest at freestyle, but that's what I did. I join tournaments for fun, not because I'm necessarily "quality."
Okay, fair enough.
the gattchoon wrote:I can play PIU. It's not too hard, except when there's 3 arrows at a time, because I hate using my hands now since that is SO "back then." =P
Heh. One of the advantages to pairs routines is that there's more flexibility (no pun) in terms of what each person does. With true freestyles, of course, all bets are off. :P

But I'm definitely with you on the hands... except that *my* reason is "I'm lazy." :wink:
the gattchoon wrote:But yes, if so, we can work on something.
Whee! <bouncy> Road trip! :D

(I seem to be saying that a lot, don't I?)

Math
Standard
Standard

Post by Math » Tue May 23, 2006 1:57 am

Hi. I've recently been playing at Megaplay about once or twice a week. Though I'm kinda upset cause they've raised the price per play to 1.25. They were at $1 before they got the PIU machine.
I may actually be out there tomorrow afternoon, if I have time.
There are a lot of regulars that play there. And usually there's a few kids in there wehenever I stop by.

Dyme
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Dyme » Wed May 31, 2006 9:08 pm

well im a little late on this since i havent been on here in like a month and a half. welcome to IN! i live like an hour from mishawaka. i might swing by one of these weekends.
Team KIMO represent!

***WILLIS***
Standard
Standard

Post by ***WILLIS*** » Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:51 pm

i work at megplay, so im always there, machine tag on ITG is WILS, dont recall seeing you yet, but im sure we will meet soon lol

the gattchoon
Standard
Standard

Post by the gattchoon » Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:40 pm

limpbizket06 wrote:i work at megplay, so im always there, machine tag on ITG is WILS, dont recall seeing you yet, but im sure we will meet soon lol
Ah, I don't frequent it TOO much... I'm still lazy. And I only go there if my dad and I eat lunch at the China Wok Buffet right next door. Well, I'll probably be the only Asian girl who wear glasses, has long hair, and usually wears somewhat loose pants when I go there. And I'm always on the DDR machine, rarely ever on PIU or ITG. =P

Pheonixguy
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Pheonixguy » Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:00 pm

I sometimes go there... but since you almost never go there either i doubt we'd ever see each other there.

***WILLIS***
Standard
Standard

Post by ***WILLIS*** » Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:33 pm

Pheonixguy wrote:I sometimes go there... but since you almost never go there either i doubt we'd ever see each other there.
who are you o.O have u seen me, or have i seen u? lol

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:29 am

/9*BIL BILLL BILL YOU ARE SO GAI STOP JOINIGN BQORSD TO MAY NEW MEMBERS GIMME HANDJOBS A SHITHSITHSOTHJ MISSA LEEE TOUCH MY COCOK

LIL JON

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

Pheonixguy
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Pheonixguy » Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:37 pm

***WILLIS*** wrote:
Pheonixguy wrote:I sometimes go there... but since you almost never go there either i doubt we'd ever see each other there.
who are you o.O have u seen me, or have i seen u? lol
As far as I know ive never seen anybody on this website, and nobodys seen me. 8)