hola ~ como te llamas?

Don't be a stranger (or a lurker)...introduce yourself here!

Moderator: Moderators

blackcat
Heavy
Heavy

hola ~ como te llamas?

Post by blackcat » Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:37 am

Hey everyone, my name's Katy. I've played DDR for about a little over a year now. maybe a year and a half. I totally forget. needless to say I haven't been playing for as long as a lot of other people I know.

Um, as far as accomplishments, I don't have much to brag about yet. I'm still working my way up the 9 footers on Heavy. I hate double stepping but I LOOOOOOVE crossovers :D I also like 7 footers just because they are fun and I love them <3

the only two AAs I've been able to pull are Twilight Zone and Cartoon Heroes......on Standard that is

My boyfriend does DDR also...he's Stoned Orc on this site. He's a lot better than I am, but he's been the majority of the reason why I'm as good as I am right now. I don't think I could've made it to Heavy Mode without him in less than a year :wink: I know it's mushy but I do love him!

I always appreciate advice. you'll see my posts here and there. I'll more than likely be asking for help/advice. lol.

If anyone comes on this site frequently, feel free to introduce yourselves. You'll find I'm very friendly and easy to get along with :D

oh and btw I really don't know a whole lot of Spanish. hahaha only enough to get me by.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:22 am

I met Mike on thursday. Hi2u

Green Tea
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Green Tea » Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:05 pm

welcome to indyddr! But please, don't feed the animals...
dance1005 wrote:Fucking retarded bots, bumping threads with dildos.

Arka
Standard
Standard

Re: hola ~ como te llamas?

Post by Arka » Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:22 pm

blackcat24 wrote:oh and btw I really don't know a whole lot of Spanish. hahaha only enough to get me by.
¿bastantes a ser aceptable en Madrid o en París? :P

Sorry. Welcome to IndyDDR.

(And as I write this, I realize how aged and decrepit my knowledge of Spanish is. I know there's a more casual way to say that, I just can't remember what it is.)

hascoolnickname
Heavy
Heavy

Post by hascoolnickname » Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:38 pm

que pasa amiga

blackcat
Heavy
Heavy

Post by blackcat » Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:12 am

hahaha, yeah, I might need the Spanish translator for all that. I look 3 years of Spanish in HS....totally worthless. I only know how to say meaningless things such as "El libro esta en la biblioteca."

hahaha.

Yeah, I might try to do some DDR on one of the Thursday nights that you guys hang out (this is for Riot's sake). Maybe we'll meet. I have yet to meet the DDR crew. w00t.

Holla!

blackcat
Heavy
Heavy

Post by blackcat » Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:04 am

Green Tea wrote:welcome to indyddr! But please, don't feed the animals...
??? hahaha!

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:16 pm

Hola! I'm Dan C., I'm 15, I go Northrop HS, and I've been playing for about 3 months. I think that's pretty good considering like the only songs I can't A are pretty much 10 footers (except for Dance Dance Revolution and RnP...GRR). So yeah, I try to get out and dance twice a week, but sometimes I can't. Hope to meet you sometime!

-Dan

EDIT: Oh shit just realized you don't live in the Fort do ya? O well then I guess you have no idea what Northrop is and I prolly won't be meeting you soon. O well.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:17 pm

I know what Northrop is, we trounced them every marching band season! I marched Homestead =P Just kidding, we <3 Fort Wayne bandsssssss.

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:49 pm

dance1005 wrote:Hola! I'm Dan C., I'm 15, I go Northrop HS, and I've been playing for about 3 months. I think that's pretty good considering like the only songs I can't A are pretty much 10 footers (except for Dance Dance Revolution and RnP...GRR). So yeah, I try to get out and dance twice a week, but sometimes I can't. Hope to meet you sometime!

-Dan

EDIT: Oh shit just realized you don't live in the Fort do ya? O well then I guess you have no idea what Northrop is and I prolly won't be meeting you soon. O well.
Northrup for lawl.

I mean...yay. n_x

*didn't ever attend Fort Wayne schools*
No more eggs! :D
An actual signature will come soon, I suppose.

blackcat
Heavy
Heavy

Post by blackcat » Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:02 pm

dance1005 wrote:Hola! I'm Dan C., I'm 15, I go Northrop HS, and I've been playing for about 3 months. I think that's pretty good considering like the only songs I can't A are pretty much 10 footers (except for Dance Dance Revolution and RnP...GRR). So yeah, I try to get out and dance twice a week, but sometimes I can't. Hope to meet you sometime!

-Dan

Hahaha, hey Dan nice to meet you! Yeah, I dunno, according to the DDR Freak site Ft. Wayne has like all the good machines. Haha, even though Bloomington is getting a DDR SuperNova in the fall *HEART* I wish Bloomington had an ITG2 machine. I would kiss it and hug it and love it forever.

Yeah for 3 months it sounds like you're not bad at all. Props to you my friend! It took me at least a half year or less to make it to Standard. Practice makes perfect!

Hey if you're good enough to try the DDR-A-Thon 5 this year in April (hopefully it'll happen) in Bloomington you should come down. I might try it. I'll suck really bad, but it will be fun doing it.

Hasta!