Hey from the Fort (Part Deux)

Don't be a stranger (or a lurker)...introduce yourself here!

Moderator: Moderators

Erica6924
Standard
Standard

Post by Erica6924 » Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:55 am

mexican ninja wrote:
SoDeepPolaris wrote:
dance1005 wrote:Since when do they have PIU at putt putt too? I g2g add that to ddrfreak. But 4 tokens? That's insane.

They had Exceed2 for a couple months, just got Zero a week or so ago. Trust me, 4 puttputt tokens isn't that much. Go play in a big city arcade, where it can run near 1.50 or 2 bucks a game.
wait wait wait wait, Zero's four tokens?

Uncalled for.
Ok children,, if you think about it
If you have a college ID thats 8 tokens for a dollar every day.. 50 cents to play.. If you dont have a college ID buy a god damn savers card, they're 5 dollars and they last 6 months. Monday through thursday is 50 tokens for 5 bucks.. thats 10 tokens a dollar?? yeah thats cheaper than going to ANY arcade in fort wayne to play any of the dance games.
quit cryin about 4 tokens, its okay..really..
It sucks cause its not 3 but big freakin deal.

<3 <3
~*Erica*~

Green Tea
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Green Tea » Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:42 pm

Erica6924 wrote: Ok children,, if you think about it
If you have a college ID thats 8 tokens for a dollar every day.. 50 cents to play.. If you dont have a college ID buy a god damn savers card, they're 5 dollars and they last 6 months. Monday through thursday is 50 tokens for 5 bucks.. thats 10 tokens a dollar?? yeah thats cheaper than going to ANY arcade in fort wayne to play any of the dance games.

<3 <3
Even with a college ID I got the "god damn" savers card :P with the amount I played over the summer, I saved more by paying the one time $5. Seriously... it's $0.30 a game when you use it for ITG, and $0.40 for PIU.
dance1005 wrote:Fucking retarded bots, bumping threads with dildos.

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:05 pm

Lol last time at putt-putt I got real lucky on the bouncy ball drop machine and got tons of tickets, and I spun the wheel 5 times and got savers cards twice. so now me and ddrmaster both have one...too bad we're only in high school so no college ID deal. But either way, I think I'ma have to stick with lazer x.

-Dan

mexican ninja
Heavy
Heavy

Post by mexican ninja » Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:23 pm

Erica6924 wrote:
mexican ninja wrote:
SoDeepPolaris wrote:
They had Exceed2 for a couple months, just got Zero a week or so ago. Trust me, 4 puttputt tokens isn't that much. Go play in a big city arcade, where it can run near 1.50 or 2 bucks a game.
wait wait wait wait, Zero's four tokens?

Uncalled for.
Ok children,, if you think about it

<3 <3
I don't give a shit. Thats more money that I don't have.

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:21 pm

So, people that actually play PIU...

How does the Zero compare to Exceed 2?
No more eggs! :D
An actual signature will come soon, I suppose.

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:05 pm

I don't like Zero's interface as much, but I do like the fact that two people can play on different difficulties.