Hey from the Fort

Don't be a stranger (or a lurker)...introduce yourself here!

Moderator: Moderators

DDRmaster
Light
Light

Hey from the Fort

Post by DDRmaster » Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:58 pm

My name's Noah and I live in Fort Wayne and usually play at Lazer X about once a week. I've been playing DDR for a while now, but only at home and not very seriously. I just found out about the site and thought I'd join. I'm just now getting into DDR again, because I hadn't played in forever. I can pass almost every Heavy song and can AA a few, but hopefully I can get my first AAA in the next few weeks.

Noah

BTW, I was at the DDR tourney yesterday and I was the sixth seed that lost to Ron in the match before the semi-finals.

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:22 pm

Welcome.

I'm the guy who was wearing a red shirt and jeans, probably was really loud and obnoxious too. Ended up placing 2nd if you were still there. I apparently look like Napoleon Dynamite.

Good luck with the AAA's, better to get in arcade than at home.
I really love CS:GO's 64 tick servers.

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:50 am

I was the girl that lost to SDP. Lolololol. n___n

Nah, for real, welcome. Let people know in the Meet and Greet when you'll be out, and it's possible that someone'll show up to dance with you.
No more eggs! :D
An actual signature will come soon, I suppose.

XeRo
Standard
Standard

Post by XeRo » Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:53 am

She lies! She won't show...>.>;; SDP might if you ask him to, or just randomly he could show along with Flea and possibly Unlimitedmaxx. But not Mosh!!! She's snobby...=P Just kiddin' Erin you know I wuvs ya as a good friend! =D

Arka
Standard
Standard

Post by Arka » Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:23 pm

She's never going to live that down, is she? 8)

Seriously, yes, by all means let people know when you're going to be playing and invite them to join you... rub it in for those of us who are the only IndyDDR members in our own little burgs. :wink:

Okay, I lied - that wasn't serious either. :P

Welcome, and good luck with the AAAs. They're harder than they'd first appear. (I only have three, and I can duplicate none consistently.)

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:55 pm

XeRo wrote:She lies! She won't show...>.>;; SDP might if you ask him to, or just randomly he could show along with Flea and possibly Unlimitedmaxx. But not Mosh!!! She's snobby...=P Just kiddin' Erin you know I wuvs ya as a good friend! =D
Yeah, but I only play seriously at TnT now. Until Puttputt's pads get better, my itg scores aren't getting an update.

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:35 pm

XeRo wrote:She lies! She won't show...>.>;; SDP might if you ask him to, or just randomly he could show along with Flea and possibly Unlimitedmaxx. But not Mosh!!! She's snobby...=P Just kiddin' Erin you know I wuvs ya as a good friend! =D
Aww, I'm never going to live it down...! *hides behind Arka*

*taunts with cookies*

Psst, check out the rating on your post, Noah. n__n

hascoolnickname
Heavy
Heavy

Post by hascoolnickname » Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:55 pm

Welcome to the forums, Noah.

Green Tea
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Green Tea » Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:35 pm

welcome to the forums! I am part time fort waynian... I'm gonna be there in two weeks :D
dance1005 wrote:Fucking retarded bots, bumping threads with dildos.

DDRmaster
Light
Light

Post by DDRmaster » Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:34 pm

Hey everyone,

Thanks for all the replies and I'll try to post next time I go out, but most of the time it's just spur of the moment. I think I made an error in my first post about who I lost to in the quarter-finals, I think it was actually SoDeepPolaris, but I'm not positive. Sorry about that, I'm still trying to learn everyone's names. Hopefully I'll see a few of you in the next couple of weeks.

Noah

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:38 pm

DDRmaster wrote:Hey everyone,

Thanks for all the replies and I'll try to post next time I go out, but most of the time it's just spur of the moment. I think I made an error in my first post about who I lost to in the quarter-finals, I think it was actually SoDeepPolaris, but I'm not positive. Sorry about that, I'm still trying to learn everyone's names. Hopefully I'll see a few of you in the next couple of weeks.

Noah
SDP = skinny little guy.

Ron! = shorter, bulky guy.

...If that helps.

DDRmaster
Light
Light

Post by DDRmaster » Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:42 pm

I'm pretty sure it was SDP then.

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:54 pm

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution wrote:

Noah
SDP = skinny TALL guy.

...If that helps.

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:55 am

SoDeepPolaris wrote:
Mosh_Mosh_Revolution wrote:

Noah
SDP = skinny TALL guy.

...If that helps.
SDP = skinny little tall guy.
Better?