Hello, fellow rhythm gamers...

Don't be a stranger (or a lurker)...introduce yourself here!

Moderator: Moderators

jq1790
Beginner
Beginner

Hello, fellow rhythm gamers...

Post by jq1790 » Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:24 pm

Hi, I'm jq1790. Just felt like droppin in, puttin my name out there, and hopefully beginning a nice forum experience. Hope to get on everyone's good side!

R.Games I play:
DDR: Mario Mix(Yes, I know it's the most pathetic of the DDR games. Sue me. I don't own a PS/PS2, and I never go to arcades...)

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:41 pm

Welcome.

Actually, I'm quite fond of Mario Mix. It may not be particularly challenging, but it's pretty darn entertaining!

As for arcades, hopefully you'll get out sometime. It's the best way to meet other people/players.

Enjoy!

Ebola Gay
Standard
Standard
Location: Outside your bedroom window, cleverly hidden by shrubs.

Post by Ebola Gay » Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:50 am

Oh man, I totally remember you! It was that one time, we were at Orange Julius, and I got a delicious smoothie, and you wanted one, but when you got there they refused to sell you anything because you're an armanian albino and the manager hated you because you stole his woman, but I was like, "it's all good, homie" and then we totally shared my smoothie, and then we beat the manager with hoses full of BBs, and then we ran and frolicked and thought about all the joy and laughter and tears and memories we would share on the road of self-understanding and discovery of which we were about to partake.
Signatures sure are awesome.

Dyme
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Dyme » Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:12 am

Welcome :)
Team KIMO represent!

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:41 pm

Ebola Gay wrote:Oh man, I totally remember you! It was that one time, we were at Orange Julius, and I got a delicious smoothie, and you wanted one, but when you got there they refused to sell you anything because you're an armanian albino and the manager hated you because you stole his woman, but I was like, "it's all good, homie" and then we totally shared my smoothie, and then we beat the manager with hoses full of BBs, and then we ran and frolicked and thought about all the joy and laughter and tears and memories we would share on the road of self-understanding and discovery of which we were about to partake.
*Squees!* God, you make this forum worth visiting!!!

And welcome. n_n
No more eggs! :D
An actual signature will come soon, I suppose.

bunnydreams
Standard
Standard

Post by bunnydreams » Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:15 pm

welcome welcome welcome... to the main event!..

In this corner...

oh wait...what?

Oh welcome to the boards.

Have fun.

I'm Bunny...nice to meet you.
:O

Green Tea
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Green Tea » Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:18 am

it's ok :D Mario is a cool guy... except for maybe the psycho environmentalist mario... they should keep him in the closet. But metal mario... that's where it's at, or even better.... the Tanuki (racoon thingy) from mario 3 :D and MONSTERS BEWARE if you have a P-Wing! just fly through the whole level and they can't do jack about it!!! oh I love mario.

Oh and welcome to the boards :D Most don't bite....

I'd give you a welcoming bottle of Green Tea, but unfortunately I am out :( I gave my last e-bottle to yume :D
dance1005 wrote:Fucking retarded bots, bumping threads with dildos.

Pheadra
Standard
Standard

Post by Pheadra » Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:28 am

Welcome welcome. You should visit the arcades every once in awhile. Even if you dont play, you can still enjoy our company. Then we'll brain wash you into playing in front of us.
ImageThe secret to life is, oh look! Something Shiny!Image

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Post by MonMotha » Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:14 pm

I don't really don't know where you're at, but if you're near Indy, you should come to Tuesday evening Pump It Up at X-Site around 6PM. I usually can't make it (since I go to school in Terrible Hole), but I'll actually be there next week (but not tomorrow :( ).
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.