Turning over a new leaf...hopefully

Don't be a stranger (or a lurker)...introduce yourself here!

Moderator: Moderators

Spartan_117
Standard
Standard

Turning over a new leaf...hopefully

Post by Spartan_117 » Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:33 pm

Yeah, It's me again. I've quit Halo...at 41. I'm through with all of the "Uber Modders" and decided to quit. I can't believe how Halo isn't...Well, Halo anymore. I've played with TrendyOsprey a while back, and he's not half bad at the game, but I guess this is a new leaf.

There have been some things that I have been working on in DDR, like not bullshitting anyone about my scores. I finally did AA so deep with 28 greats, and I'm thinking about getting back into DDR. I've come to this conclusion by just playing DDR every once in a while, getting used to it.
I can't lie to you all over and over again about anything because DDR is just a game. I took it way to seriously and started getting competitive about things. And to get rid of this danger thing on my icon. That's all from Halo. All my topics were rated E's and D's and such, I've decided to start a new account on here.

Sayoonara

IxI I skate IxI
Standard
Standard

Post by IxI I skate IxI » Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:02 pm

Ok this is my new account.

The X
Standard
Standard

Post by The X » Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:35 am

GET BACK INTO DDR.

You were one of the cool ones in person, IMO.
This post is brought to you by BET...Because it's never too late to desecrate an ethnicity.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:18 am

The X wrote:You were one of the cool ones in person, IMO.

ASPLODES
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy