HI I'm New on this forums lol

Don't be a stranger (or a lurker)...introduce yourself here!

Moderator: Moderators

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:09 pm

Wha-wha-what? I THINK I said "DDR? I would like to kiss it" but then again, I suck at Spanish.

Max_zero
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Max_zero » Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:27 pm

Riot wrote:Wha-wha-what? I THINK I said "DDR? I would like to kiss it" but then again, I suck at Spanish.
jajajajaja well the problem was that your translation to spanish was a little incompleted so if you write "Quisiera besarlo" means "I want to kiss you/him/it" and that makes a confusion :lol:
Max 300 rulez!

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Post by MonMotha » Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:52 pm

I don't have one personally, though I know way too much about them (and Pump machines). Ask a question, and I'll see what I can do to answer it.
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.

Max_zero
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Max_zero » Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:43 pm

MonMotha wrote:I don't have one personally, though I know way too much about them (and Pump machines). Ask a question, and I'll see what I can do to answer it.
Well finally Brian Ho. did answer me the questions so it would not be necessary, but thank you so much :) (Y)
Max 300 rulez!

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Post by MonMotha » Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:53 pm

Yes, Brian and myself would be the two resident DDR arcade experts. He has a machine, and I've taken it apart and put it back together :)
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.