Just joined 2 days ago

Don't be a stranger (or a lurker)...introduce yourself here!

Moderator: Moderators

roxygurl
Standard
Standard

Just joined 2 days ago

Post by roxygurl » Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:59 pm

Hey people, I just joined this thing 2 days ago.... its pretty cool... so far ive made a few posts and stuff. um... yeah.. so how does the little level thing go up? it said somthin about posting a lot... do i have to post lots of stuff and then it goes up or sumthing? ok... :?:
I wish i was as cool as Chelsea... wait thats me!

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Post by MonMotha » Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:05 pm

See viewtopic.php?t=226 and
viewtopic.php?t=61 for more information.

Basically you start off as Beginner, then move to Light, then Standard. If people like you, you can become heavy. The number of posts you can make per day doubles each step.

Beginner -> Light -> Standard is based upon how long you've been here and how many posts you've made. Standard -> Heavy is based upon your post ratings.

It is also possible to fall into "punishment" ranks due to bad post ratings. These have the same restrictions as Beginner and Light (with there being one lower rank of "Failed" being allowed to make one post/day: the atonement post).

As a beginner and light user, you cannot rate posts as fully as standard users (Good only I believe). Standard can use Boo/Good/Great/Perfect, and Heavy adds Miss/Marvelous. The scale is much like DDR's step grading scale and contributes to your ranking accordingly.
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.

seveneleven
Heavy
Heavy

Post by seveneleven » Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:27 pm

Welcome to INDYDDR i think youll have an intristing time here on these boards. ^_~ just FYI dont take anyone too seriously here for it is the internet and its all talk.

Green Tea
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Green Tea » Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:23 pm

seveneleven wrote:Welcome to INDYDDR i think youll have an intristing time here on these boards. ^_~ just FYI dont take anyone too seriously here for it is the internet and its all talk.
NO! THE INTERWEB IS REAL!!! I'm 7'3 and bench 470 pounds on a bad day, I squat a small minivan, but that was with a cold. I can shotput small children, but only if I feel like it. and I have a secret swiss bank account that has billions in it, but it's so secret, they don't know where they put it.... um.... welcome to the boards? I drink green tea.... alot. Do you like green tea? or tea in general?
dance1005 wrote:Fucking retarded bots, bumping threads with dildos.

djfooboo
Standard
Standard

Post by djfooboo » Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:22 am

looks at post's title

sorry :(

roxygurl
Standard
Standard

talk

Post by roxygurl » Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:39 am

hmm green tea is good... so is iced tea

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:16 am

Now you joined 3 days ago. How does that work?

Hey, Chelsea, welcome to the boards.
I really love CS:GO's 64 tick servers.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:21 am

EDIT ZYOUR TOPICZ!

welcome to the boards, its lots of fun aroundhere. except for a few fags, (dancefreak)
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

Green Tea
Heavy
Heavy

Re: talk

Post by Green Tea » Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:21 pm

roxygurl wrote:hmm green tea is good... so is iced tea
Excellent answer! lol now I must go and make tea *shuffles* and enjoy the ddr of fort wizzle, I miss it dearly :(
dance1005 wrote:Fucking retarded bots, bumping threads with dildos.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:54 pm

What school do you go to in Fort Wayne? I went to Homestead..........................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
...................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
...................................................................................................................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................................................
...................................................................................................................................................................
......................................................................................................................................................................................................

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Re: talk

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:30 am

Green Tea wrote:
roxygurl wrote:hmm green tea is good... so is iced tea
Excellent answer! lol now I must go and make tea *shuffles* and enjoy the ddr of fort wizzle, I miss it dearly :(
You'd better!!! *scolds him for going away for COLLEGE*

She's a friend of Blaze's, I believe, so my guess is that she goes to Bishop Dwenger...?
No more eggs! :D
An actual signature will come soon, I suppose.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:31 pm

My cat's name is roxy :)
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

roxygurl
Standard
Standard

skewl

Post by roxygurl » Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:51 pm

yup teddy goes to skewl with me.... im a dwenger person. but i have many friends at homestead!! i cant wait to get outta high skewl. :D

***WILLIS***
Standard
Standard

Post by ***WILLIS*** » Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:59 pm

meh i was in Ft. Wayne thursday and friday playin with Joe and Shannon

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:44 pm

Actually, there are no people at Homestead... only rich robots that eat money (because we're all sooo rich) to keep going.