ITG 2 pictures

Moderator: Moderators

Bionix
Standard
Standard

ITG 2 pictures

Post by Bionix » Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:10 am

I am making some magic cards based on ITG2 and was wondering where some good sites are. One in particular i am looking for was a Pict of the guy on the dance mode screen. I have got the girl but now i need the guy.
Warning incoming game!

mexican ninja
Heavy
Heavy

Post by mexican ninja » Sun Jul 31, 2005 2:01 am

I have a great idea for a card: The pads that don't work! And you don't even have to go very far to get a picture!

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Sun Jul 31, 2005 2:03 am

mexican ninja wrote:I have a great idea for a card: The pads that don't work! And you don't even have to go very far to get a picture!
<3

Some Random Hobo
Standard
Standard

Post by Some Random Hobo » Sun Jul 31, 2005 2:26 am

:?
Last edited by Some Random Hobo on Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bionix
Standard
Standard

Post by Bionix » Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:50 am

Ya know i am tired of trying to fix the pad and getting nothing but insults in return. For all of you people who have that big of a problem with The PP pad STOP GOING! To be frank i dont give a damn anymore. Complain to someone who might care cause i quit trying to help you and not even getting a single THANK YOU in return.
Warning incoming game!

Rusty Shackleford
Standard
Standard

Post by Rusty Shackleford » Sun Jul 31, 2005 4:11 am

Bionix wrote:Ya know i am tired of trying to fix the pad and getting nothing but insults in return. For all of you people who have that big of a problem with The PP pad STOP GOING! To be frank i dont give a damn anymore. Complain to someone who might care cause i quit trying to help you and not even getting a single THANK YOU in return.

Dearest Mark,

Thank you for taking time that you could being doing more interesting stuff and putting it into the machine. Arcades need more dedicated workers like yourself.

Sincerely
People who give a damn

Does that help :D

God Of Rock
Standard
Standard

Post by God Of Rock » Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:52 am

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW HELL NAW!!!!!

sam
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Being a burden is great. It's like my... seventh favorite thing to be.

Post by sam » Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:45 am

dearest bionix,

"If you replace the sensors they will come"

signed,
the field in my back yard
insert code compile execute return

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Sun Jul 31, 2005 12:49 pm

Mark, whenever I mention the pads not working, I'm not attacking you. I just wish that the pads would stop giving me bs wayoffs and such, because I get mad at stuff like that. I don't enjoy missing stuff when I know I hit it. If I get no enjoyment from playing on a pad that doesn't work, I'm not going to play on it until it does work. I understand that you're the only guy who works there who gives a rat's ass about the ddr machine, and that's hard.

But the fact is, the pad hasn't been upgraded for years. It's the same pad I played Max2 on when I started coming to puttputt. And it's taken alot of wear and tear. And now it's showing in the form of 5 misses on easy songs. Tech players don't like misses, and I know many casual players who hate missing on something they know they hit. So, I'm sorry Mark if I ever seemed like I was attacking you for not fixing the pads, but the fact of the matter is, they're dying.
I really love CS:GO's 64 tick servers.

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:20 pm

We need tah take 'er out tah pasture n' put 'er down boys. This ol' sow's seen 'er better days.