This game

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 2455
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:43 pm
Location: Fort Wayne

Re: This game

Post by chocobojoe » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:03 am

FX cabs have pad boos and pad misses.

User avatar
Merk
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland
Posts: 8188
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:33 am
Location: Bloomington / Ft. Wayne
Contact:

Re: This game

Post by Merk » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:38 am

I see, but not every cabinet is an FX cabinet though.

Like the one that was in F-Dub
Image

User avatar
Fluffyumpkins
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6574
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:53 pm
Location: Da Butt Hut
Contact:

Re: This game

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:58 am

It isn't? Well I have no idea then. Must be a general community trend. Let's take you as an example. You play DDR, are attracted to anime cartoon girls are sexy, watch Invader Zim, and spend at least half of your clothes budget at Hot-Topic.

Something about DDR just makes people like you buy wall scrolls and insist Chrono Trigger is the best RPG ever.
Music is a special thing because everyone is wrong on everything but it all works out in the end and we all get high as shit.
Image

User avatar
Merk
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland
Posts: 8188
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:33 am
Location: Bloomington / Ft. Wayne
Contact:

Re: This game

Post by Merk » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:11 am

lol Chad you and I both know that's not true. In fact, I would say that all your points were fabricated. I don't play DDR much anymore, I find Japan's fantasies with bug-eyed cartoons deeply disturbing, I don't even know what the fuck Invader Zim is, and I buy clothes from respectable clothing outlets.

Chrono Trigger was pretty good though when it was released and I do think it has aged fairly well. The plot devices in the game certainly haven't been done to death yet.

(P.S. Riot owns a wall scroll not me)

(P.P.S. It was given to him, it's not like he bought it)

(P.P.P.S. You're a fag)


But seriously I want cbav or joorz to chime in with their opinion on Pump and Pump Pro.
Image

User avatar
Cbav
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 1377
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:18 am
Location: Carmel, IN

Re: This game

Post by Cbav » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:11 pm

I actually like PIU Pro / Pump in general, but simply choose not to play it because I prefer 4 panel. I honestly just don't want to make the effort to learn a new game.
chocobojoe wrote:No, they just suck at it cause they don't know how to play 5-panel
actually a lot of ITG players do play 5-panel, and are significantly better than a majority piu community.

User avatar
chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 2455
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:43 pm
Location: Fort Wayne

Re: This game

Post by chocobojoe » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Cbav wrote:actually a lot of ITG players do play 5-panel, and are significantly better than a majority piu community.
LOL

User avatar
Cbav
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 1377
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:18 am
Location: Carmel, IN

Re: This game

Post by Cbav » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:40 pm

chocobojoe wrote:
Cbav wrote:actually a lot of ITG players do play 5-panel, and are significantly better than a majority of the piu community.
LOL
hmm.. I take it you regularly attend tournaments and are involved in the itg and piu community, so I'm sorry for the previous statement I made, I'm obviously less informed than you.

User avatar
chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 2455
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:43 pm
Location: Fort Wayne

Re: This game

Post by chocobojoe » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:43 pm

hahahahahaha

User avatar
Riot
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 5360
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:58 pm

Re: This game

Post by Riot » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:44 pm

YO DID SOMEONE MAKE FUN OF MY FINAL FANTASY 8 WALLSCROLL
Image

User avatar
Fluffyumpkins
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6574
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:53 pm
Location: Da Butt Hut
Contact:

Re: This game

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:43 pm

ill never leave you
believe
believe

Lame.
Music is a special thing because everyone is wrong on everything but it all works out in the end and we all get high as shit.
Image

User avatar
Riot
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 5360
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:58 pm

Re: This game

Post by Riot » Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:47 pm

Chad will you come stay at my apartment this weekend again

I'll let you wiggle me and look at my wallscroll
Image

User avatar
chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 2455
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:43 pm
Location: Fort Wayne

Re: This game

Post by chocobojoe » Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:07 pm

Hey


I have a Cowboy Bebop wallscroll I bought like, 8 years ago. It hasn't been hanging on my wall for something like 5-6 years.

Glarthob
Standard
Standard
Posts: 196
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:56 pm

Re: This game

Post by Glarthob » Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:18 pm

I used to have a DDR wallscroll. Then I got an ITG wallscroll. So I decided to burn the DDR wallscroll, after taking it outside, that way I had a wallscroll featuring a game that had good stepcharts.
Fluffyumpkins wrote:I love r23 so much. Playing custom songs has made DDR new and exciting.

User avatar
DAVE101
ITG4LYFE
ITG4LYFE
Posts: 905
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:25 pm
Location: Bloomington/Westfield
Contact:

Re: This game

Post by DAVE101 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:51 pm

I like pump non professional mode because it doesn't require the good accuracy that I lack.
Image

User avatar
Riot
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 5360
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:58 pm

Re: This game

Post by Riot » Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:54 pm

Glarthob wrote:I used to have a DDR wallscroll. Then I got an ITG wallscroll. So I decided to burn the DDR wallscroll, after taking it outside, that way I had a wallscroll featuring a game that had good stepcharts.
I used to have a wallscroll of really cool posts but then I burned them all because I realized nobody really liked me on the messageboard.
Image

Post Reply