Roxor cabinets=teh suck

Moderator: Moderators

Devenski
Light
Light

Post by Devenski » Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:57 pm

Ho wrote:
Dyme wrote:dude ho, the andamiro cabinets are extremely nice. roxor started making their own cabinets and they just suck.
What location are you talking about. MonMotha has told me about an ITG machine in Terre Haute that was converted from one of those shady "Extreme US" cabinets that Namco got duped into awhile back. One of those would indeed be horrible (from all accounts I've ever heard, never having played on one myself). However, those would also not have been manufactured by Andamiro nor Roxor.

Got any pics?
Eh, I live 5-7 mins from terre haute and its where I play DDR and ITG.
Yes, their machine is TERRIBLEEEEE omg, arrows register 3-4 seconds late, press the right button on the machine it goes down 5 songs on the list.
Although, after a restart its perfectly fine.

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Post by MonMotha » Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:14 am

If you want a machine that works great, Bogey's (behind the mall) has a Pump Zero GX in excellent shape.

And yeah, that machine at Time Out is really, really horrible. It has tons of hardware and software issues. Does Charley still work there?

That said, um, bump?
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.

Devenski
Light
Light

Post by Devenski » Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:23 am

MonMotha wrote:If you want a machine that works great, Bogey's (behind the mall) has a Pump Zero GX in excellent shape.

And yeah, that machine at Time Out is really, really horrible. It has tons of hardware and software issues. Does Charley still work there?

That said, um, bump?
No idea who charlie is xD when I went there this morning (Yesterday) some girl was working, she restarted the machine and it was like brand new, I'm planning on playing there alot more. I've never played Pump actually, I play on the extreme at ebash.

Dyme
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Dyme » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:19 am

u gonna be at USPF monmotha?
Team KIMO represent!

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Post by MonMotha » Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:02 pm

Dyme wrote:u gonna be at USPF monmotha?
No. I'm going to the Rose-Hulman homecoming instead.
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.