Pump It Up Infinity

Moderator: Moderators

Diamondback1996
Standard
Standard

Pump It Up Infinity

Post by Diamondback1996 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:54 pm

If anyone wants an upgrade kit for this, apparently if you ask Andamiro USA for an upgrade kit they should give sell one to you.

Anyway, we can just use this as a general discussion thread for Infinity since there isn't one yet.
Last edited by Diamondback1996 on Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Re: Pump It Up Infinity

Post by MonMotha » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:09 pm

Wait, they're free upon request? My understanding was that they were in fact more expensive than mainline upgrades because reasons. You usually have to go through a distributor, too, unless they've changed their policies and are now selling direct.
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.

Diamondback1996
Standard
Standard

Post by Diamondback1996 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:15 am

No, you have to buy it. But apparently you can go to Andamiro USA directly now, and I believe they were already out of production anyway. Should probably change the wording in the OP.

Would love for Tilt to get at least one machine updated to this or Prime, but #ThingsThatWillNeverHappen

Amp Divorax
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Near some arcade place that has the same initials as Drum and Bass

Post by Amp Divorax » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:24 pm

Diamondback1996 wrote:No, you have to buy it. But apparently you can go to Andamiro USA directly now, and I believe they were already out of production anyway. Should probably change the wording in the OP.

Would love for Tilt to get at least one machine updated to this or Prime, but #ThingsThatWillNeverHappen
Tilt's machines are poor quality and that won't improve. The reality is that their tech has no interest in fixing the cabinets and that won't change unless a miracle happens and they get a tech who cares.
Memorable 2016 quotes:
Ho wrote:You can break arcade games and I will fix YOU!

Diamondback1996
Standard
Standard

Post by Diamondback1996 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:26 pm