Moderator: Moderators

Amp Divorax
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Near some arcade place that has the same initials as Drum and Bass

Pump It Up 2015

Post by Amp Divorax » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:38 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB-vBlhU0_A

Features several artists from DJMAX and EZ2DJ.

- HD resolution confirmed.
- Online gameplay confirmed.
- New WTF level skin confirmed.

November 2014 release date.
Memorable 2016 quotes:
Ho wrote:You can break arcade games and I will fix YOU!

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Re: Pump It Up 2015

Post by Riot » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:07 pm

Music sounds cool. Hate all the handplant/triple note stuff though in songs (DDR/ITG/PIU, whatever). Looks fun though!

Amp Divorax
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Near some arcade place that has the same initials as Drum and Bass

Re: Pump It Up 2015

Post by Amp Divorax » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:01 am

Played Pump It Up Prime and here are a few of the notes I have:

- The interface is similar to the Fiesta series of games. Same platform codes as well.
- USB usage is extremely tedious. First, all scores are now saved online and the USB is used to authenticate who you are mainly. Also, an account must be setup on piugame.com for Prime and a file has to be downloaded to do this as just putting a USB drive on will not work.
- The mods menu now has a Hard Timing option. (WTF)
- In a even bigger WTF, there is another menu option called Rank mode where the timing is set to hard mode, stage break is on, and I believe BGA cannot be turned off. Also, only the hardest chart for single and double can be selected in this mode.
- The regular timing window for this feels notably smaller when compared to earlier releases. I know some Pump fans won't like this, but personally I enjoy it.
- 32 new songs currently (35 for the Spanish\Brazilian version of the game and there are two alleged songs that can be unlocked, but nobody has confirmed that they are in the game yet.) The plan is to have two new songs released for the game each month via network updates.
- 77 regular song removals, 12 full song removals, and 13 remix removals. Removals were due to BanYa and msgoon departing from Andamiro, license expirations, and songs that had the least amount of plays.
- Mission Zone has yet to be revealed.
- Skill Up Zone has been removed.
- The existence of MK9 v3 hardware has been confirmed and which uses the same hardware as MK9 v2, but changed the videocard to the Geforce 210.
Memorable 2016 quotes:
Ho wrote:You can break arcade games and I will fix YOU!