PumBi is up

Moderator: Moderators

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

PumBi is up

Post by lgolem » Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:33 pm

PumBi is the name for the PIU NX2 USB manager program. I know there are very few of us who post on this site who have an NX2 drive but still, so far it seems really neat. After installing it, it asks for a login ID and Password. So you log in just like you are going to check the Team site...(which very little seem to do nowadays since AM has rated US a B country >_< ). And it pulls of any info you have saved to the site including avatar and saves it to the drive, and then you register your USB and which is when you can change your name on the drive so it doesn't show up with like PIU18900 or TEST1942. I have still yet to see how the score tracker works since I have yet to actually use my USB but hopefully I will get to use it sometime tomorrow at Incredible Dave's (hopefully I can, if not it will be a while before I get to see what everything does on it).

It's slightly buggy but it looks nice!! :D

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Re: PumBi is up

Post by lgolem » Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:10 pm

So after much thought....all in all...I like the PumBi...it doesn't exactly keep that good of scores...but it does keep track of which song you played during each round

and it does keep track of the score of each song you played...however it doesn't tell you what difficulties it was played on sadly >_< cause the top score was on nightmare and then 2nd score was on Crazy...I wish it would depict difficulties...but it doesn't

but it doesn't keep track of like # of perfects and # of great or anything like that...however it does make keeping track of things easier. All in all I like it, and it makes me want to play more NX2 :P sadly I can't make a million trips to L-ville >_<