Pump Pro

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
WhiteDragon
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 1312
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2005 3:04 am
Location: North of Indy
Contact:

Post by WhiteDragon » Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:14 pm

Jason Dread wrote:I thought I was Mexican :shock:
Jesus is Mexican?! :shock:
Original Sin wrote:Besides, this is IndyDDR...honestly. What do you expect?

User avatar
liquidblue aka DBV
Standard
Standard
Posts: 507
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:45 pm

Post by liquidblue aka DBV » Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:22 pm

Uh, golem, google tells all, which is why it should have told you that this "austin" guy is not me.

I only use these names online;

-otbwavelength
-deepbluevibes
-liquidblue (only on this site and older registrations, i no longer use it for anything new)
-azuritereaction

that's it. or some modification thereov like "dbv" or "otb" or something. WTF would I have a username like "AustinMcCree" for, especially when i don't capitalize any of my usernames, and my real name's nowhere near that name? Seriously, fail :/ multiple members on this board should be able to back me up on this fact.

EDIT: also don't forget the fact that jason's AIM isn't even listed on this site, so how would I have gotten it? i'm sure as hell not going to go looking for it, as I have no desire to talk to him.
Last edited by liquidblue aka DBV on Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
lgolem
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 2888
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:45 am
Location: Bloomington

Post by lgolem » Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:24 pm

no he is the tallest and whitest Korean EVER!!!

User avatar
liquidblue aka DBV
Standard
Standard
Posts: 507
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:45 pm

Post by liquidblue aka DBV » Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:37 pm

lgolem wrote:no he is the tallest and whitest Korean EVER!!!
please post where "google tells all" about me having that as a user name, as you said twice in comments on my posts. I would LOVE to see this, because I know for a fact i've never registered a username like that, and i don't know jason's AIM, so i'd love to see some proof here that you supposedly claim you have.

EDIT: a quick google search of "austin mccree" leads me to http://www.videogamereview.com/sf-1/pid ... wscrx.aspx , which if you scroll down the page, there is a link to a reviewer from IL, which I have never lived in in my life, and it's dated 2000, and hell, Ho can confirm that in 2000 I sure as hell wasn't living there.

Add into that that only one result for the AIM name comes up, and it's on some IIDX livejournal thing, and it's pretty obvious that it's not me. Jason can hate me for debating with him on here or whatever, but when lies and false facts are presented about someone as absolute truth, whether it's me or someone else, I want to clear them up ASAP.

User avatar
Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 5638
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2004 10:26 am
Location: The Ho-House

Post by Ho » Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:51 pm

I know DBV. And I'm happy to know him. And yes, he's been with this community for a lot longer than most of the people that are here now. But that's not really important. Like him, hate him, agree, or disagree. I really don't care. We can all have our opinions of each other here. Just please keep it civil.

I don't need to defend him, but I will comment on this IM issue. I just really have a hard time believing that it's him. It just doesn't match his style or make any sense as far as I can see. He may be quite opinionated, but he doesn't just call people names like that. That's really below him. Plus it's clear that he doesn't mind taking the heat for his opinions on the live, open forum. Given that, why would he even bother to attack from some anonymous IM?

I know both parties involved in this "debate." Maybe I'm being generous still calling it that. But I can see where each is coming from based on knowing them each personally. They're both acting as though they have something to prove, and I think a lot of the seeming hostility has come from some misunderstandings and perhaps a simple personality conflict. And really, that's fine.

But as for this IM thing, I'd need to see some kind of solid evidence before I would attribute it to DBV. It just doesn't fit for me.
Image

User avatar
danc1005
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 3237
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:21 pm
Location: Da Fort
Contact:

Post by danc1005 » Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:35 pm

In a post for all sake of "intellectual debate," I'm just wondering why you (dbv) always assume that everybody ELSE is "butthurt," as you like to call it. You love bringing this up in every "debate" you get into, claiming that you don't get "butthurt". To me, you seem just as "butthurt" as any other party involved most of the time.
Image

User avatar
lgolem
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 2888
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:45 am
Location: Bloomington

Post by lgolem » Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:44 pm

I agree with Danc, I posted back on page 1 about how Katy, Mike, myself, and maybe Chad are going to go and play and it just seemed to spiral into a huge rant by you about how it wasn't hard or there was no new songs or how the backgrounds are stupid.

You know what I don't care what you say anymore seriously, you post anymore I won't read it there is no fucking point to.

ANYWAYS, so I think it is going to just be Katy, Mike and myself heading out Missouri, unless Chad can squease a weekend in before starting his new job, heading there Saturday night, staying the night, getting up early playing a shit ton of Pro then heading home. It shall be a kick ass time.

User avatar
liquidblue aka DBV
Standard
Standard
Posts: 507
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:45 pm

Post by liquidblue aka DBV » Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:25 pm

danc1005 wrote:In a post for all sake of "intellectual debate," I'm just wondering why you (dbv) always assume that everybody ELSE is "butthurt," as you like to call it. You love bringing this up in every "debate" you get into, claiming that you don't get "butthurt". To me, you seem just as "butthurt" as any other party involved most of the time.
That would be your opinion, and that's fine. However, you should look at the fact that in the last debate, I was not the first to resort to calling people names, nor did I resort to personal attacks to the level that Jason did, and so on.

I assume that the other party gets butthurt usually because of these reasons;

-they refuse to continue the debate, citing that "i am not worth it", which is just a cop out to me (or some similar reason)
-they resort to vicious personal insults without any fact behind them, yet touting them as fact (without presenting counterpoints)
-they resort to nit-picking my posts on other threads on the board outside of the thread we're debating on (holding a grudge)
-they tell me to "leave" the board (i'm still amazed at this one)

Also, considering what else has happened to me in life (no i don't want a pity party, i see it as strength that i've experienced these things), it would take a LOT more than this stuff to get me pissed off. I learned self control over anger long, long ago, due to medical necessity.

Again though, that's your opinion; i know personally that i don't get angry at these debates. :)
lgolem wrote:ignored entire point
And i'll be ignoring you also until you post why you decided to continue that lie that this "McCree" guy is me, which was obviously a lie on your part to say that "google tells all" (aka, indicating that through google you found some link that I was this "McCree" guy).

User avatar
Dyme
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 1149
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:38 pm
Location: NWI Valparaiso, IN
Contact:

Post by Dyme » Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:22 pm

as long as the charts are good, thats all that matters to me. i dont care how easy/hard it is.
Image
Image
Image
Team KIMO represent!

User avatar
danc1005
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 3237
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:21 pm
Location: Da Fort
Contact:

Post by danc1005 » Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:24 pm

Lgolem, you're not helping either.

It would be great if all parties involved could mature a little bit and stop fighting/mud-slinging over the internet.

Seriously, this whole forum has been a flame war the past few days/weeks and I'm tired of it.
Image

User avatar
liquidblue aka DBV
Standard
Standard
Posts: 507
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:45 pm

Post by liquidblue aka DBV » Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:31 pm

danc1005 wrote:Lgolem, you're not helping either.

It would be great if all parties involved could mature a little bit and stop fighting/mud-slinging over the internet.

Seriously, this whole forum has been a flame war the past few days/weeks and I'm tired of it.
Fine with me; i was ready to stop, but I already posted why I started again (blatant lies being spread by golem over Jason assuming I was this McCree guy). I already said my piece, until he apologizes/comes clean that he was lying off his face about the "google tells all" comment, i'm never replying/acknowledging any of his stuff again. :)

golem getting pissed at me over an internet board (lol) isn't grounds for him telling blatant lies that he knows to be false.

I will now self-block myself from posting in this topic unless one of these two things happens;

-golem acknowledges he was lying
-jason replies and actually still thinks i'm this mccree guy

otherwise, no more posting from me.

User avatar
danc1005
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 3237
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:21 pm
Location: Da Fort
Contact:

Post by danc1005 » Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:38 pm

I'm not asking anybody to stop posting.
I'm just asking everybody to take 2 seconds before they post and think whether they're being a douche or being constructive/humorous/something positive in any way.
Image

User avatar
Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 5638
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2004 10:26 am
Location: The Ho-House

Post by Ho » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:26 pm

Every one of us here is butthurt because...
Image

User avatar
lgolem
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 2888
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:45 am
Location: Bloomington

Post by lgolem » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:37 pm

Where the fuck DID I fucking lie....NEVER, I just passed on what I heard from Jason, you know what fuck it...I have had this ready for a while when I jump this flaming ship and the time is now....

Image

User avatar
Merk
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland
Posts: 8183
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:33 am
Location: Bloomington / Ft. Wayne
Contact:

Post by Merk » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:49 pm

You'll be back
Image

Locked