POLL: Team name

Moderator: Moderators

What should the Pump Club name be?

Team Money Shot
3
60%
Team Fail States
2
40%
 
Total votes: 5

User avatar
FLAKK
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 1004
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:04 pm
Location: Louisville, KY
Contact:

POLL: Team name

Post by FLAKK » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:04 pm

Pick one. Tell me what you chose and why if you want. I don't care. Just pick :P
Yea, I'm like Mother Teresa, except I pwn.

User avatar
Fluffyumpkins
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6574
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:53 pm
Location: Da Butt Hut
Contact:

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:07 pm

$ $
Music is a special thing because everyone is wrong on everything but it all works out in the end and we all get high as shit.
Image

User avatar
lgolem
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 2888
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:45 am
Location: Bloomington

Post by lgolem » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:08 pm

I am cool either way....I personally do not care for Team Money Shot cause you can't really say the name without people thinking you are crazy or perverted....but like I said either way is fine by me.

User avatar
FLAKK
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 1004
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:04 pm
Location: Louisville, KY
Contact:

Post by FLAKK » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:13 pm

Fluffyumpkins wrote:$ $

Click a bubble dammit. :P
Yea, I'm like Mother Teresa, except I pwn.

User avatar
SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 2915
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:55 pm
Location: dónde
Contact:

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:31 pm

lgolem wrote:I am cool either way....I personally do not care for Team Money Shot cause you can't really say the name without people thinking you are crazy or perverted....but like I said either way is fine by me.
Team Money Shot. Girls love those money shots, it makes their paychecks.
I really love CS:GO's 64 tick servers.

User avatar
FLAKK
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 1004
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:04 pm
Location: Louisville, KY
Contact:

Post by FLAKK » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:56 pm

Please mark your choice in the poll box. That makes it a million times easier on me.
Yea, I'm like Mother Teresa, except I pwn.

User avatar
WhiteDragon
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 1312
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2005 3:04 am
Location: North of Indy
Contact:

Post by WhiteDragon » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:28 pm

Where's the option for Team Dong'z (Fighting Club)?
Original Sin wrote:Besides, this is IndyDDR...honestly. What do you expect?

User avatar
lgolem
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 2888
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:45 am
Location: Bloomington

Post by lgolem » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:31 pm

WhiteDragon wrote:Where's the option for Team Dong'z (Fighting Club)?
Yeah we should be that....like the guys shirt on U inside my dim memory

User avatar
Cbav
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 1377
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:18 am
Location: Carmel, IN

Post by Cbav » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:46 pm

Team never played PIU before

User avatar
WhiteDragon
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 1312
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2005 3:04 am
Location: North of Indy
Contact:

Post by WhiteDragon » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:51 pm

lgolem wrote:
WhiteDragon wrote:Where's the option for Team Dong'z (Fighting Club)?
Yeah we should be that....like the guys shirt on U inside my dim memory
I would SO wear that shirt.
Original Sin wrote:Besides, this is IndyDDR...honestly. What do you expect?

User avatar
lgolem
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 2888
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:45 am
Location: Bloomington

Post by lgolem » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:54 pm

WhiteDragon wrote:
lgolem wrote:
WhiteDragon wrote:Where's the option for Team Dong'z (Fighting Club)?
Yeah we should be that....like the guys shirt on U inside my dim memory
I would SO wear that shirt.
Same here

User avatar
FLAKK
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 1004
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:04 pm
Location: Louisville, KY
Contact:

Post by FLAKK » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:13 pm

I seriously thought about drawing up the Team Dong logo and getting a shirt made sporting it.
Yea, I'm like Mother Teresa, except I pwn.

User avatar
WhiteDragon
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 1312
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2005 3:04 am
Location: North of Indy
Contact:

Post by WhiteDragon » Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:23 pm

Seriously. Team Dong'z Fighting Club ftw.
Original Sin wrote:Besides, this is IndyDDR...honestly. What do you expect?

User avatar
lgolem
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 2888
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:45 am
Location: Bloomington

Post by lgolem » Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:25 pm

WhiteDragon wrote:Seriously. Team Dong'z Fighting Club ftw.

User avatar
WhiteDragon
Heavy
Heavy
Posts: 1312
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2005 3:04 am
Location: North of Indy
Contact:

Post by WhiteDragon » Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:39 pm

Image
Original Sin wrote:Besides, this is IndyDDR...honestly. What do you expect?

Post Reply