Beginner
Beginner

Exceed for PS2 & PSP

Post by coldgirl » Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:51 pm

Pheonixguy
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Pheonixguy » Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:35 pm

I play on the controller all the time... but wouldnt having pump on the psp be defeating the purpose of the game?
You will be baked
Jeff wrote:Try playing in your room where your father enters to see you making crotch gestures with your hands.

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:00 pm

well I dunno maybe it would...but then again they had a DDR for gameboy...and they have a beatmania type of game for PSP.....I didn't see anything about it coming out for PS2...beside the version out for PS2 is Exceed...we need Exceed 2 or better yet Zero and Exceed 2 combined in one ^_^ So we can play some Moonlight madness on our soft pads (or us lucky ones our metal pads)

Pheonixguy
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Pheonixguy » Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:02 pm

My soft pad stopped working really suddenly along with one of my ignitions that did the same, with no apparent reason. So now im stuck on ddr singles at home... :P
You will be baked
Jeff wrote:Try playing in your room where your father enters to see you making crotch gestures with your hands.

FLAKK
Heavy
Heavy

Post by FLAKK » Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:13 pm

Hello from the future :D

Andamiro is supposed to show off the Exceed for PSP sometime today (Nov. 19). But from what I've heard, it will be like Exceed SE minus some of the home songs, but plus some of the Exceed2 songs. I haven't heard anythig about stuff from Zero or NX being on the game.

I'll try to get some video or pictures of the game during WPF.
Yea, I'm like Mother Teresa, except I pwn.