PIU New Xenesis!

Moderator: Moderators

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:51 pm

After thought....I hope they revive those stepcharts they removed just for no reason...like Drunken in Melody CZ and NM...AND Too Late CZ and NM. There is no reason why they removed them in the first place..those stepcharts were freaking fun.

Jason Dread
Standard
Standard

Post by Jason Dread » Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:34 am

I have random things to report about new stepcharts...specifically anothers:

Another Truth [A] FS - It has over 2000 fucking steps. Stupid
Dr. M [A] NM - 5 button holds
Kiss Me [A] NM - No specifics, but from what I was told this is completely insane.
Deja Vu [A] NM - Like the NM they have now, but with lots more triples/Quads

And there is also an ANOTHER REMIX section which becomes unlocked. The first remix?

Bee + Chimera.

No one in Mexico has been able to get over a C on Chimera NM to date WITH bar, too. Hopefully some of these faggy charts get changed. I'm really not liking the sound of alot of this.

EDITED TO INCLUDE: Every song of every mission has a completely different stepchart from the original. So Csikos Post CZ in Missions will not be the same as regular Csiko on CZ. Plan for stupidity.

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:56 am

bse523 from pumpcore.com wrote: -Canon-D Full Mix's old steps are now Hard mode, with Crazy mode being brand new steps.

JUST relized this...cause as we all know Canon-D full mix is deffinatly a hard rating.... :roll: Those Koreans are just adding this hard shit to make us dumb American (and those skillful Mexicans like Mario) to play stupidly retarded and hard stepcharts.

Pheonixguy
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Pheonixguy » Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:23 pm

lgolem wrote:
bse523 from pumpcore.com wrote: -Canon-D Full Mix's old steps are now Hard mode, with Crazy mode being brand new steps.

JUST relized this...cause as we all know Canon-D full mix is deffinatly a hard rating.... :roll: Those Koreans are just adding this hard shit to make us dumb American (and those skillful Mexicans like Mario) to play stupidly retarded and hard stepcharts.
I think its actually a very clever disguise of an attemt to kill us all...
You will be baked
Jeff wrote:Try playing in your room where your father enters to see you making crotch gestures with your hands.

FLAKK
Heavy
Heavy

Post by FLAKK » Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:04 pm

I saw the promotional video to NX and watched some of the best players try it out. This game is going to rock. As soon as it is available, I'll be grabbing a copy of the upgrade.

The screen on the new FX cabs is just beautiful. It's a widescreen plasma display. :D The only downfall is the interface layout (lawl prex design). But everything else makes up for that. The song list (191 SONGS!!!!), the new mods, 6x may be an unlock (FINALLY:D), the new modes (easy and an actually useful tutorial mode make me a happy panda), word tour mode looks fun, everything. Andamiro is making a quality mix this year. One thing I noticed on the sides of the cabinet I saw were small square holes that were covered up. Maybe they thought about the USB support but later pushed it aside. Or, maybe the machine on display was just a promo cab and not the finished product. Only time will tell when/if USB is supported.

Anyway, so long from the future for now. :D
Yea, I'm like Mother Teresa, except I pwn.

Pheonixguy
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Pheonixguy » Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:13 pm

I HOPE it has usb... :o

I dont understand why they couldnt keep the zero interface... it was perfect!
You will be baked
Jeff wrote:Try playing in your room where your father enters to see you making crotch gestures with your hands.

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Post by MonMotha » Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:23 pm

The Zero interface sucked, actually. Every button did something, and putting in a speed mod (a very common thing) changed your song (by changing channel) and difficulty. On the Exceed interface, speed mods left you right back where you were if you placed an additional '9' after it to cancel out of the menu. The only thing the Zero interface added was the ability to see the difficulty rating before you picked the song (which was handy) and the ability to split difficulties (which could have easily been added to the Exceed interface). AM really needs to come up with a halfway decent interface - it's one of the biggest scars on Pump. Cabinet buttons would probably be a good idea.

As far as USB, I fully trust AM to make a completely unhackable USB system. I guarantee there will be no problems with people using said interface to do stupid things...yeah...
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.

Pheonixguy
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Pheonixguy » Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:14 pm

Well, i do take that back, for different reasons though.

one word, EASY STATION

'Nuff said

ddr pre-supernova interface is awsome, my bad... lol
You will be baked