Heavy

Doesn't this look like fun???

Post by lgolem » Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:32 pm

FLAKK
Heavy
Heavy

Post by FLAKK » Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:56 pm

Jason on Flakk's PC:

The old arcade mixes had Union, which simply mirrored the 1p steps on the 2p side, creating a synced and freestyable chart (for most) that with a thought of routine could flow very well. Funky Tonight Union on Hard was one of the most overused charts for that...but the mode never really caught on so it was dumped after Perfect Collection.

Oddly enough so were Remixes...until X2.
Yea, I'm like Mother Teresa, except I pwn.

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:23 pm

I was about to say....I always wondered where these came from....cause I was pretty sure I never seen anyone play this on X2 or Zero (which are the only 2 versions I have seen)

Jason Dread
Standard
Standard

Post by Jason Dread » Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:48 pm

I almost forgot another interesting fact:

There were two versions of Another Truth on Perfect Collection. Same song with the same BG movie, two different names and title pictures: Cordiality and Another Truth. Even MORE interesting is that Another Truth was the name that was kept, but the steps from Cordiality were kept for the song and have remained to this day as the Normal/Hard charts (although the initial Freestyle steps from Another truth stayed there, Cordiality had no Freestyle steps).

Now that I think about it I believe the Another Truth Another Nightmare came heavily from this Union Stepchart which was from Cordiality Union back in the day. I know several of the Anothers are rehashings (Vook and Love is a Danger Zone [A] Freestyle), so why not a throwback chart as well?

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:58 pm

lets just hope that the next pump brings back the good charts...like Drunken in Melody CZ and all those great charts that you have to find an exceed 2 or older machine to play.