cobalt flux

Moderator: Moderators

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:26 pm

I didn't pass Canon D or Wi-Ex-Doc-Va...I played Final Audition Ep. 1 CZ and passed it with a C on my pad....I am just saying you are giving false info about the pad...saying it breaks when you play about a 12 when mine is working great after playing it for so long and when I try those songs I try my hardest...and if they were going to "break on 12s" it would have by now.

Wolfen
Standard
Standard

Post by Wolfen » Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:34 pm

lgolem wrote:I didn't pass Canon D or Wi-Ex-Doc-Va...I played Final Audition Ep. 1 CZ and passed it with a C on my pad....I am just saying you are giving false info about the pad...saying it breaks when you play about a 12 when mine is working great after playing it for so long and when I try those songs I try my hardest...and if they were going to "break on 12s" it would have by now.
http://www.bemanistyle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6189

I am sorry for providing bullshit. :roll:
ImageImageImage

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:44 pm

Wolfen wrote:
lgolem wrote:I didn't pass Canon D or Wi-Ex-Doc-Va...I played Final Audition Ep. 1 CZ and passed it with a C on my pad....I am just saying you are giving false info about the pad...saying it breaks when you play about a 12 when mine is working great after playing it for so long and when I try those songs I try my hardest...and if they were going to "break on 12s" it would have by now.
http://www.bemanistyle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6189

I am sorry for providing bullshit. :roll:
Dude....YOU personally never bought one and played it did you...I HAVE 2 that work GREAT and I play CZs left and right and they are work like they are still new....I understand someone else said it...but I am telling PheonixGuy that it works great for me and they have yet to break and I bought mine in July.

Pheonixguy
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Pheonixguy » Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:50 pm

Despide what bemanistyle might have said... i think ill buy one, but i need money first :roll:
You will be baked
Jeff wrote:Try playing in your room where your father enters to see you making crotch gestures with your hands.