Moderator: Moderators

FLAKK
Heavy
Heavy

Post by FLAKK » Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:45 pm

Got more back from Brady.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chris,

I am sorry for the delay in responding. Our brass and the manufacturer reps are in Chicago this week for a tradeshow. I have been unable to get the answer to when the next batch will arrive to Brady. However, I can have the item drop shipped from the factory.

Your price for a drop ship is:

Pump It Up $6699
Freight $ 475 to a Watkins terminal or business loading dock / $575 to a residential address with curbside delivery

If you wait for us to receive and ship your price is as follows:

Pump It Up $7299
Shipping $250 to a Watkins terminal or business loading dock / $350 to a residential address with curbside delivery

You are actually much better off having shipped from the factory. Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Thank You,

Paul Burk
Brady Distributing
Yea, I'm like Mother Teresa, except I pwn.

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:43 am

Brandon and I are most likely at the tradeshow he is referring to...unless there's another arcade-related tradeshow going on in Chicago this week. :P

We spent a decent amount of time hanging around the Andamiro booth yesterday and will likely be back again today. I'll keep an eye open for the Brady booth just for gits and shiggles.

FLAKK
Heavy
Heavy

Post by FLAKK » Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:44 am

I heard the Brady booth was very unimpressive and the people running it didn't say anything.

FLAKK
Heavy
Heavy

Post by FLAKK » Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:59 pm

I emailed Betson (the guy you suggested, MonMotha) to see what they can offer. Hopefully, they'll reply soon. I ought to have the money to buy it soon, so now I'm beginning to decide who I want to go with. Right now, Brady is still in the lead at $7675.94 after tax shipped to my house from the factory in California. Shaffer wants $7987.50, also from the factory. So unless Betson can get the machine to me in less than 4 weeks or charges me less, Brady wins.

FLAKK
Heavy
Heavy

Post by FLAKK » Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:24 pm

It's Brady FTW. On Friday, I'll be placing the order. I'll be waiting patiently at my house for it to arrive.

Harleigh RVNG
Standard
Standard

Post by Harleigh RVNG » Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:56 am

dude... im totally coming over when you get this thing... 8)
I press UR, UL, DL, DR, UR.... it's a spin...

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:33 pm

Make sure you keep it clean and it will be in if not better as good a shape as the one in b-town ^_^....make everyone clean there shoes before they get on it...lol

FLAKK
Heavy
Heavy

Post by FLAKK » Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:48 pm

Since it will have limited play on it compared to a public machine at an arcade, it will be in great condition for a long time.

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:57 pm

FLAKK wrote:Since it will have limited play on it compared to a public machine at an arcade, it will be in great condition for a long time.
Quoted for truth.

I find that my machines need very little maintenance...though I'd imagine that yours will see more use than mine.

Harleigh RVNG
Standard
Standard

Post by Harleigh RVNG » Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:38 pm

All of you with your fancy expensive machines... ALL I CAN AFFORD IS A GAME WITH A "non slide" PAD! lol :roll:
I press UR, UL, DL, DR, UR.... it's a spin...

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:35 pm

still either way, I would still make people clean there shoes before getting on it, sense it costs alot to buy, might as well be picky and make it last as long as possible. ^_^ but then again thats me...lol

FLAKK
Heavy
Heavy

Post by FLAKK » Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:20 pm

Jason has a mat from his car that we are going to place next to the pads. Shoes and the machine will stay clean :D

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:14 am

I also recommend carpet underneath the stage and around the machine. It helps to catch some of the dust and dirt that's going to get tracked in and float around no matter what. Better off in the carpet (at least some of it) than on the stage. If you've ever played on a machine that was sitting on a bare concrete or tile floor, you know exactly what I mean.

Yume_Taira
Standard
Standard

Post by Yume_Taira » Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:05 pm

Ho wrote:I also recommend carpet underneath the stage and around the machine. It helps to catch some of the dust and dirt that's going to get tracked in and float around no matter what. Better off in the carpet (at least some of it) than on the stage. If you've ever played on a machine that was sitting on a bare concrete or tile floor, you know exactly what I mean.
But I like a tad bit of slidage...it helps me pull off some fun stuff. Uber-clean pads stick to me too much.

FLAKK
Heavy
Heavy

Post by FLAKK » Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:13 am

I'll give the carpet thing a try. I like a bit of slip on the pads (if there is too much grip, i begin to twist my legs too much). However, I do not like the pads themselves to slip any.