uhhh wtf.

Moderator: Moderators

Dyme
Heavy
Heavy

uhhh wtf.

Post by Dyme » Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:18 pm

so i was playing pump yesterday for the first time and i must say i am horrible at it. i guess im not coordinated enough to play it. oh well.
Team KIMO represent!

hascoolnickname
Heavy
Heavy

Post by hascoolnickname » Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:23 pm

You can't play it once and expect to be able to play it well. It's the same as learning to play DDR, except you already have timing down. I've only played once and I can say I was horrible at it too. I kept trying to hit up left right and down XD. You'll probably want to start playing pump only(who did this? I remember reading it but I can't find the topic). Don't sweat it.
indyddr.com - "THE DUMBEST forum on the Web."

FLAKK
Heavy
Heavy

Post by FLAKK » Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:28 pm

Here's a tip that helped me out when I first started: if the arrow is red, step forward and if the arrow is blue, step backward. But most of all, just keep playing. The Pump learning curve is a bit steeper IMO, so the best thing is to learn the pad and learn the turns. I dunno if this helps any of you at all, but I try to do what I can to get more Pump players out there.
Yea, I'm like Mother Teresa, except I pwn.

Harleigh RVNG
Standard
Standard

Post by Harleigh RVNG » Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:48 pm

Yea, practice makes perfect. ask Flakk, I've only been playing about a month and a half and i can do quite a few songs on crazy, so take it from me, man. If you need some songs to check out, look at my begginer song post, I'll try to add more for you, and others feel free to post a few!

(P.S. Another thing is trying to fing out the controls, press the upper buttons to change Genre Channel, and the bottom to change the Songs... and yup, you guessed it, you use the middle to select **clapping in the background**)
I press UR, UL, DL, DR, UR.... it's a spin...