PIU at PP!

Moderator: Moderators

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:07 am

Bionix wrote:Right now the funest thing i play on thier is Join the Party on Crazy. Thankfully i have the people from kentucky to thank for being able to pass that one.
Cause you SIT DOWN! Ha, it's a valid way to do it, though. I just gotta beat it with my foot on the freeze.
I really love CS:GO's 64 tick servers.

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Post by MonMotha » Fri Dec 16, 2005 3:28 pm

If you really want to pass it on your feet, you can put it on random and take all the challenge out of it. The code should be on the sticker on the machine, but I think it's 797913135.

Then again for a really fun time, put it on accelerate/exceed mode/random/vanish: 331199775, 797913135, 79135. If you can read that reliably, you're doing very well :)
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.

Bionix
Standard
Standard

Post by Bionix » Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:41 am

I almost forgot to mention that i changed the difficulty of the machine down to a 1. So basicly just dont miss freeze arrows and you should be ok.
Warning incoming game!

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:07 am

Played my first real games of PIU yesterday evening. I'd have to say I quite enjoyed it. I could pass most stuff up to around 7's. Full perfect comboed "All I Want For XMas" on hard (i think it was a 5) first try. I'm still getting used to the various turning techniques and reading the various jumps.

Bionix
Standard
Standard

Post by Bionix » Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:10 pm

If you wanna Practice jumps then play the song loner on hard. It has a lot of jumps in it.

P.S. it is also a very good song In my opinion.
Warning incoming game!

FLAKK
Heavy
Heavy

Post by FLAKK » Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:16 pm

Another Truth Hard is also a good one for practicing jumps... and fun spins on Freestyle...well, I find them fun.
Yea, I'm like Mother Teresa, except I pwn.

Green Tea
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Green Tea » Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:54 pm

OrangeLounger wrote:I'm still getting used to the various turning techniques and reading the various jumps.

I'm still working on that :D I've got alot of it down, but there are alot of different combonations compared to DDR.
dance1005 wrote:Fucking retarded bots, bumping threads with dildos.

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Post by MonMotha » Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:12 pm

Play Beethoven Virus on Hard....SPIN TO WIN!

Also, Larpus on CZ (if you can do it - it is a 13), Chicken Wing CZ, that and just play stuff on random. Random will give you all sorts of weird patterns to learn to turn.
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.

FLAKK
Heavy
Heavy

Post by FLAKK » Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:31 pm

if you can find an exceed 1 or prex3, try Get The Party Started random on Hard. it has always put a fun routine for me and gives new turns to try. also try Point Break random on Crazy.
Yea, I'm like Mother Teresa, except I pwn.