New Code For Exceed2

Moderator: Moderators

FLAKK
Heavy
Heavy

New Code For Exceed2

Post by FLAKK » Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:22 am

while trolling on random forums, i found a new exceed 2 code. IT'S AWESOME. it's kind of like exceed mode but on crack. the code is: DL,DL,DR,DR,UL,UL,UR,UR,Center. try it next time you're at the arcade.
Yea, I'm like Mother Teresa, except I pwn.

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:50 am

That code and its opposite are on this page of the official PIUGAME.COM site. See the "Hidden Command" section. The one you gave (1,1,3,3,7,7,9,9,5) is for acceleration. To put it in (somewhat) DDR terms, it's Exceed mode with Boost. (Exceed mode, BTW, is when the arrows start on the opposite side of the screen and scroll diagonally to your side.

The opposite code is 3,3,1,1,9,9,7,7,5 and is for deacceleration [sic - go engrish!]. It's basically Exceed mode with Brake.

One thing to note is that the Boost/Brake element makes the diagonal path of the arrows arc a little bit, so they kind of curve to their final position rather than go in a straight line. It's pretty trippy and rather challenging. Try a Freestyle or a Nightmare in either of these modes to really mess with your head.

Coincidentally, I was playing around with acceleration last night, and I can't seem to pass above a 4 rating on either singles or doubles with it on. It definitely takes some getting used to.

Jason Dread
Standard
Standard

Post by Jason Dread » Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:12 am

Flakk and I tried in on Go Hard 2x. Un-freakin'-readable

Harleigh RVNG
Standard
Standard

Post by Harleigh RVNG » Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:50 pm

I'm gonna have to watch you all try that sometime!
I press UR, UL, DL, DR, UR.... it's a spin...

Kagemaru
Light
Light

Post by Kagemaru » Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:54 pm

definiently, next time you 2 are up at kingpin, we gotta watch you try it ^ - ^
Jason, btw, complements on Solitary 2, that was f'n awesome ^ - ^
oh, and FLAKK, I got the hang of the Sig, lol, like it? I do! RK is my fav anime...