Want a Free Copy of Pump It Up: Exceed for PS2?

Moderator: Moderators

Sean.Aikins
Beginner
Beginner

Want a Free Copy of Pump It Up: Exceed for PS2?

Post by Sean.Aikins » Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:33 pm

The Adrenaline Vault a, indy-based, video game and hardware review site that's been around since 1995 is looking for someone to review Pump It Up: Exceed. Boxed game is yours for free if you feel that you can effectively write a review for our site. The mat, the game, everything is included and is totally free to you.

I've an avid DDR player, but Pump It Up is just a bit over my learning curve so I've came here to find some of the better players who might be more comfortable at reviewing it.

Check out the site at http://www.avault.com and then go to consoles for an idea of the expectations on our reviews.

If you're interested, e-mail me at sean@avault.com and let me know. This will have to be a local pickup thing near Noblesville/Westfield (the box is huge and shipping is crazy), so please be sure that you can arrange to pick it up. After that all that is expected of you is a review and it's all yours.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:36 pm

LOLOL SEAN GBAVGFAFDTYSB

whatr are you doing here.
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

Sean.Aikins
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Sean.Aikins » Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:42 pm

HEY! I was looking for you on AIM, gonna ask if you wanted it.

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Post by MonMotha » Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:58 pm

I'd be willing to review it for you. I'm a pretty avid pump arcade player, as well as other music games (Pop'n, IIDX, etc.) on consoles, so I have plenty of experienece to compare it with.

I've not played the PS2 version before, only arcade. PM me if you're interested in havin gme do this. I'm in Indy until this Saturday.
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.

Yume_Taira
Standard
Standard

Post by Yume_Taira » Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:24 pm

*cries* Why does everything nifty happen when I'm away? I would love to do that, but I'm in Chicago and have no PS2...

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:47 pm

Keep in mind guys your writing for Avault, so you have to be somewhat good in that field. And anyway I talked to sean and Brandon its yours
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Post by MonMotha » Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:55 pm

Ok, well, have him PM me with info. I'll be out an about tomorrow, so I can pick it up to play and write my review.
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.