[FOR SALE] Cheap Stuff

Post items you have for sale or are looking to buy
**Read the rules announcement in this forum before participating**

Moderator: Moderators

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Post by MonMotha » Sat May 27, 2006 4:50 pm

I have one laying around. Centronics parallel only (no USB). That wouldn't be free, though, as I've acually been known to use it on occasion. I even have the manual for it.

The free stuff I was referring to was network cards (ISA and PCI) and a couple hubs.
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Mon May 29, 2006 8:11 pm

Do you have a USB adapter that I could use with the pad? And is it comparable (for PA) with an Ignition? Because then I might be interested.

-Dan

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Post by MonMotha » Mon May 29, 2006 9:16 pm

I do not have a USB adapter.

If you put it on a good surface, it's about comparable to an Ignition in terms of sensitivity. It does NOT have the thick foam insert, though, so it can bunch up if you're playing really crazy stuff on it and you dont do something like duct tape the corners down.

I had another one that a friend and I duct taped down to a dorm room floor. It lasted all year in that position and plenty of easier maniacs got played on it (8s, easy 9s) with no problem. PA is fine, but if you want to do ITG 11s on it, it's probably not the best choice.
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Post by MonMotha » Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:26 pm

BUMP.

DDR pad has been sold. Still have everything else listed (posts have been edited to reflect what I still have).
A normality test:
+++ATH