Post items you have for sale or are looking to buy
**Read the rules announcement in this forum before participating**

Moderator: Moderators

UnLiMiTeDmAxX
Standard
Standard

Few things for sale!!!

Post by UnLiMiTeDmAxX » Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:16 pm

I'm just trying to get rid of a few things. If you'd be interested in getting any of the following things, just let me know and we can talk about price because I hadnt really thought of it.

*PC thing. All-in-one HP printer/copier/scanner. I dont think the scanner works because I tried it once and it didnt work, so I went and bought a new one but everything else is fine.

*Dragonball Z episodes. Episodes 208-260 are on VHS because I liked the picture the box set makes. Then I have the rest of the Buu saga on DVD. I also have episodes 79-81 on DVD. It's from the Frieza saga when Goku first went Super Saiyan.

*Dragonball GT episodes. I have the first four on DVD. Affliction, Incubation, Creation, and Proliferation.

*Playstation stuff. A burned copy of 4th mix and the original import of 5th mix. Metal Gear Solid. I have a PS but I dont believe it works, dont know why.

*N64. The pikachu edition of the N64. The only game I have left is Killer Instinct Gold.

*DVD player. It just needs a power cord with it. It can use the same power cord that the Playstation uses.

***If you want to see pictures of any of this just let me know. I will just end up throwing this stuff away just to clear space after a while or maybe I can give some of this stuff to DDR a thon winners if you really want it***

sam
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Being a burden is great. It's like my... seventh favorite thing to be.

Post by sam » Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:21 pm

how much for the pikachu n64?
insert code compile execute return

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Thu Apr 21, 2005 3:09 pm

Interested in selling your Playstation's controllers?

P.S. You have to have something special in your PS2 so that it will read import discs, right? If this isn't necessarily true, I may also be interested in the DDR games. More interested in the controller, though. LoL.
No more eggs! :D
An actual signature will come soon, I suppose.

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Post by MonMotha » Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:34 pm

Stock PS2s are region coded, yes. If you have US region (NTSC/UC) PS2, you can only play US region (NTSC/UC) games on it. If you want to play Japan region (NTSC/J) games, you'll need a Japanese console. No stock consoles will read burned ("back-ups", as some people have quite inappropriately been calling them) games.

You can, of course, mod your PS2 in one of many ways. For those of you who aren't good with soldering, you could use a flip-top, though that occurs to me to be a silly, hackish solution. There are other tricks (like using HD Loader) to get out-of-region games to start.

With an original PSX/PSOne, you could use a swap kit, but beware that some mixes of DDR (4th, for example) have their own region check that will bail on a US region PSX (of course, you can always acquire a hacked burn of the game that has that removed, and the swap set will boot that). There's a similar thing for PS2 games, but you need to use a slide card which may damage your PS2 upon repeated use.

I'll not bother to expound on my extreme distaste of region codes and DRM in general...
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:45 pm

What is the model number of the dvd player, how much will you sell it for, and wat condition is it in. thx. and ill be at the ddrathon so if i buy thatl be easy.
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

sam
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Being a burden is great. It's like my... seventh favorite thing to be.

Post by sam » Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:13 pm

yo? isn't the ddrathon now? thanks for updating your thread with prices :evil:
insert code compile execute return