**Read the rules announcement in this forum before participating**

Moderator: Moderators

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

FOR SALE: I NEED EMERGANCY CASH

Post by Potter » Sun Apr 10, 2005 11:25 pm

Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

Grubb
Standard
Standard

Re: FOR SALE: I NEED EMERGANCY CASH

Post by Grubb » Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:08 am

Potter wrote:Yes grubb i stole your avatar
YOU STOLE MY URKLE!

BeatmaniacIIDX
Standard
Standard

Post by BeatmaniacIIDX » Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:31 am

What's the condition on tht flat tube 27"?

x5060
Standard
Standard

Post by x5060 » Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:09 pm

Ive got some CRT's in the basement if you need to borrow one.

You know my AIM if you need to get ahold of me Potter.
Bring me all the bagel and muffins in the land, for tonight we drink from the keg of victory.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Mon Apr 11, 2005 3:58 pm

BeatmaniacIIDX wrote:What's the condition on tht flat tube 27"?

The conditon is perfect. Looks brand new. Still have theremote too, and ill give you whatever cables you need
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

Yume_Taira
Standard
Standard

Post by Yume_Taira » Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:48 pm

x5060 wrote:Ive got some CRT's in the basement if you need to borrow one.

You know my AIM if you need to get ahold of me Potter.
What DON'T you have in your basement??? That place is like a bomb shelter.

GaKki
Standard
Standard

Re: FOR SALE: I NEED EMERGANCY CASH

Post by GaKki » Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:23 pm

Potter wrote:A Sharp 27" flat tube tv
RCA tv, 21 inch?
Car CD Player with detachable face
Kenwood 4" car speakers
Kenwood 5 1/4" car speaker
ETC...
Ok, how old are you again? You have all this stuff your willing to sell and you *shudders* need "emergancy cash" for a new moniter? I am sure your parents will just go and get you a new one considering you have all this crap anyways. I know your at least two years younger than I and you have all this car stereo stuff. Jesus. Be happy with what you have. We didnt even have a main house hold television as large as 27" until this year. Unless your parents are letting you sell all their stuff which if so, they are crazy. IDK. I am REALLY not trying to be an ass, but you act like you will die or something without a moniter. Just goto a library and use the computer, jeez. And no offense, but don't put "I'm not rich STFU" everytime you talk to me on AIM and then put that profile you had bragging your computer and stuff like this basically disproving that statement. Just fess up, you have money. Just beg mum and daddy to get you a new moniter, not a bif deal. Like I said, really not trying to flame here, just sort of questioning things. :wink:

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:30 pm

:? :cry:

thanks for the assumption. I am hardly rich. My dad has to now get a second job so we can have air conditioning for the summer. last week I went three days without electricity because we could not afford to pay the electric bill. I have acquired all this stuff as christmas presents and stuff i got with my allowance/saved up money for the last 7 years. This is everything I have, and have been saving, from when I was old enough to know what a tv is. And BTW, the strereo stuff my brother gave to me before he went to collage, For when I get a car. This is everything I have ever owned pretty much except for my computer. And yes, i will die if i dont have a computer I can use. It is my hobby, and It is what I do 75% of the time. I am really getting tired of people telling me Im so rich and that I have so much money, I just wish they knew what happens at my house sometimes. After i sell this stuff, I wont have anything at all except for my computer. Once agian, thanks for making an assumption on where my residence is.

AND BTW, This emergency cash is not all for me, we need to pay my church back for the money we borrowed to pay the electric bill. I am the only one in my family with stuf worth selling now, besides my parents car.
Thanks agian, asshole.

GaKki
Standard
Standard

Post by GaKki » Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:34 pm

Don't tell me about "hard times". At my last house, where I lived for 12 1/2 years, we never once had air conditioning (except for the day we moved out, the people that were moving in had it put in early) and we almost never had cable. My dad has worked two jobs almost all my life. My mother owns her owns business and runs and does everything by herself. It is acually pretty successful but unfortunatly, I have a screw up sister and a some what screw up brother and my parents and I are paying for in financially. The first real possession I ever have had I aquired at christmas and we can barely pay for it. It's my cello. I have always considered myself lucky. I think you can go a summer without air. Your a kid. Get your ass outside and play or something and stop staring at the computer all damn day. Like I said, I never meant anything of negativity towards you, but you called me an asshole, and, well... karma. Like I said, though. There really isn't any shame in having money. I wish my family did. So, to save some, since you swear up and down that you have no money, I would advise you to move to a lower costing town... Try, oh, the east side of Indy. Then, you'll see some hard times, and that really isn't anything compared to what I've seen.

CaseyDidder
Administrative Discipline

Post by CaseyDidder » Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:38 pm

SHUT THE FUCK UP GAKKI. Get off the fucking kids back, and go throw your sob story to somebody that cares. I don't give a fuck if your poor, neither does Potter. So what if he has things of value to sell? I did too when I was his age. How the fuck are you going to call potter out for being on a computer or not being outside, ON THE FUCKING INTERNET? I know I've seen potter a hell of a lot more than you around, probably because he doesn't spend all his time jackin his shit at the PC like you do.

Nobody here cares that your family is a bunch of fucktards. WHY don't YOU stfu and go play outside, little boy?

GaKki
Standard
Standard

Post by GaKki » Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:50 pm

Right, Casey, Right. Grow up a lil', k? You are only defending him because you don't have anyone that gives two shits about you. You have no basis to verbally attack me on the internet because you don't know me. At all. You have never met me or talked to me for the matter and I have no intention on meeting you. However, if you want to try and prove you point in "real life" instead from the comfort of your home where you think you are god, then please, come forth and we can arrange it. Otherwise, please quit littering the forums, I was merely trying to prove and point and I couldn't care less about my "sad story" which, like I stated previously, I don't think is that "sad".

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:05 pm

LOl, almost everyone will agree with casey in real life that he is 10000x cooler than you. and btw when my perents moved here, It was indianapolis. Then carmel annexed this part. Nobody that lived here at the time wante to be a resident of carmel, but carmel and its ways just fucked everybody over.

THE REAL DEAL
Standard
Standard

Post by THE REAL DEAL » Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:27 pm

GaKki wrote:Don't tell me about "hard times". At my last house, where I lived for 12 1/2 years, we never once had air conditioning (except for the day we moved out, the people that were moving in had it put in early) and we almost never had cable. My dad has worked two jobs almost all my life. My mother owns her owns business and runs and does everything by herself. It is acually pretty successful but unfortunatly, I have a screw up sister and a some what screw up brother and my parents and I are paying for in financially. The first real possession I ever have had I aquired at christmas and we can barely pay for it. It's my cello. I have always considered myself lucky. I think you can go a summer without air. Your a kid. Get your ass outside and play or something and stop staring at the computer all damn day. Like I said, I never meant anything of negativity towards you, but you called me an asshole, and, well... karma. Like I said, though. There really isn't any shame in having money. I wish my family did. So, to save some, since you swear up and down that you have no money, I would advise you to move to a lower costing town... Try, oh, the east side of Indy. Then, you'll see some hard times, and that really isn't anything compared to what I've seen.
gimme a break.... how old are you? you don't need to be talking to a kid in your age range about how he doesn't know about your "hard times"

potter posted up that he's selling stuff. not to brag about how rich his family is. get off his nuts for christ sake.
Steve a.k.a. DJ Side One

I AM THE REAL DEAL!!!

helitrash SaS: i want cock
helitrash SaS: adoodledoo

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:35 pm

THE REAL DEAL wrote:potter posted up that he's selling stuff. not to brag about how rich his family is. get off his nuts for christ sake.
Quoted for truth.

dancing queen iu
Standard
Standard

Post by dancing queen iu » Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:14 pm

Stop whining you fucking kids.

When you're old enough to have agood job over the summer that doesn't pay shitty you'll realise that life isn't all that bad. Quit whining about how poor you are, nobody cares. Yes, I'll admit that my family is pretty fucking wealthy, and yes, I do get money from them pretty much whenever I want. But at the same time, I work summers full time and make my own money.

It's all relative. I have no money problems but that doesn't mean I don't have responsibilities held to my family, myself, etc.

Everyone just needs to grow the fuck up or shut the fuck up. It's that simple.
I'm IndyDDR's Favourite #1 Bitch