FS: 2 Tix - Rascal Flatts - 5/9/08 Fort Wayne, IN (Re-sched)

Post items you have for sale or are looking to buy
**Read the rules announcement in this forum before participating**

Moderator: Moderators

SirPhobos
Standard
Standard

FS: 2 Tix - Rascal Flatts - 5/9/08 Fort Wayne, IN (Re-sched)

Post by SirPhobos » Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:43 pm

My fiance and I drove all the way to Fort Wayne on Saturday for this event only to find out it had been postponed when we got there. Tour buses and vans of all kinds were all over the parking lot and yet it was postponed. It must've been a last minute thing. I later found out the lead singer was sick or something to that effect.

Anyhow, the new date is a date the both of us are scheduled to be in a wedding and we cannot attend the concert. I'm not looking to profit off of this, I'm just looking to break even from the agent I purchased these tickets from. I paid $285 for this sold out concert.

These seats are in Section 211, Row 12. A seating chart is here for your reference: (Compare the photo to the chart to get an idea of where you'd be sitting)

http://www.memorialcoliseum.com/s_concerts360.asp

Row 12 is approximately half-way up, and there is a wall behind that row. (Ensuring you won't have beer spilled on you accidentally, or have any other unruly fans behind you)

I'm not sure if anyone on this site even likes this group, but I know there are a lot of you kids from Fort Wayne on here, so perhaps you know someone, so I figured it was worth a shot.
I got my propaganda, I got revisionism.
I got my violence in high-def ultra-realism.
All a part of this great nation.

Rusty Shackleford
Standard
Standard

Post by Rusty Shackleford » Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:15 pm

Jesus I am obsessed with rascal flatts and those ticket prices are insane for those seats i only paid like 35 a piece when i saw them last.

i was going to be def interested since i live in the fort but omg you have got to be kidding me

hermione
Warning

Post by hermione » Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:42 am

Not trying to make a profit my ass :)
I'm prettier than you :)

SirPhobos
Standard
Standard

Post by SirPhobos » Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:18 pm

go ahead and look on stubhub.

this concert is sold out. i'm not going to argue this because these tix are already sold. i made not one red cent.

thanks.
I got my propaganda, I got revisionism.
I got my violence in high-def ultra-realism.
All a part of this great nation.