Post items you have for sale or are looking to buy
**Read the rules announcement in this forum before participating**

Moderator: Moderators

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

WTB BEATMANIA Stuff

Post by lgolem » Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:36 am

Seriously, I am not picky here, I want Beatmania IIDX stuff. I have nothing but a controller that the #1 button doesn't work 100% of the time, I am looking for controllers, games of any kind (except american version I have that one -_-) I have really started playing it so I want to own some legit stuff. :D
Last edited by lgolem on Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Post by MonMotha » Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:19 am

I have a BMUS controller that is mechanically fine, but for whatever reason has a dead IO board. You could swap the keys into your one with a bad #1 key and have something easily playable.
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:54 am

I have two US controllers. They were lightly played before I got a machine and they worked just fine the last time I used them (probably been almost a year ago). They're just sitting around, so a reasonable offer will probably make them yours. I still have all the boxes and whatnot for them as well.

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:10 am

i have 3rd-7th styles i think, and an extra controller. I bought them off someone but I don't have a modded PS2 to play them with so they're just kinda sitting around. I don't think I'll be able toafford to get a mod set for the PS2 anytime soon so I'd be willing to sell them.

I'd take $150 for all the games and the controller, shipping included. It's a good deal compared to ebay where you'd be paying around $40 each game plus shipping.

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:59 pm

OrangeLounger wrote:i have 3rd-7th styles i think, and an extra controller.
A good deal but I am not going to have 150$ anytime soon thanks to the holidays.
Ho wrote:I have two US controllers. They're just sitting around, so a reasonable offer will probably make them yours.
How much for both? I want one for my self and I was going to try to find one for Kara since she is getting really good at the game.

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:08 pm

Whenever's clever.