Post items you have for sale or are looking to buy
**Read the rules announcement in this forum before participating**

Moderator: Moderators

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

[FOR SALE] PS2 USB Headset, Perfect condition

Post by danc1005 » Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:25 pm

Hey, back when I used to play DDR at home, I actually went so far as to get PS2 online and I figured that it would make sense for an online game to have voice, so I went and paid $20 to get a PS2 headset, only to find out that DDR Online doesn't support voice. Not to mention that now I've completely stopped playing at home. So yeah, it's been used once for a demo of Karaoke Revolution Party, so it's basically new. I have no packaging, so I bought it for $20, I'll sell it for $10. Or if one of you (whoever it was that was selling Max 2, I can't remember) is willing to trade Max 2 for it, that would work too. I'm open for trades, but can't think of anything specifically that I would want.

-Dan

P.S. PM me or just post here.

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Re: [FOR SALE] PS2 USB Headset, Perfect condition

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:50 pm

dance1005 wrote:Hey, back when I used to play DDR at home, I actually went so far as to get PS2 online and I figured that it would make sense for an online game to have voice, so I went and paid $20 to get a PS2 headset, only to find out that DDR Online doesn't support voice. Not to mention that now I've completely stopped playing at home. So yeah, it's been used once for a demo of Karaoke Revolution Party, so it's basically new. I have no packaging, so I bought it for $20, I'll sell it for $10. Or if one of you (whoever it was that was selling Max 2, I can't remember) is willing to trade Max 2 for it, that would work too. I'm open for trades, but can't think of anything specifically that I would want.

-Dan

P.S. PM me or just post here.
If I get more into my Karaoke games, I'll trade you Max 2 for that.
No more eggs! :D
An actual signature will come soon, I suppose.

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:26 pm

Sorry, I already got an offer from Rusty Shackleford and as I'm low on cash I'll take the $10 rather than waiting and getting a game. Thanks for offering, though.

-Dan

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:20 pm

Funny how she doesn't post anymore, but she'll still.....

Fuck it. Don't need another headset, and can probably get more money out of the game by selling it anyway.
No more eggs! :D
An actual signature will come soon, I suppose.